💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I decided after all the fighting to make a part 3 of the CD collection thread. This way we can talk about collecting

CDs

Vinyl

Download Cards

or any other way of getting Gaga music! Please post your collections and share where to buy rare or cool items!

No fighting please! Also, do not post your shirts, tour merch, Fame promo items, etc here...there's another thread for that!

Edited by reno:

*11kcw2s.png

*Welcome to the Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

*originally posted by GaGaGraham / Mark

*Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

*This Thread is specifically for CD collectors and theirs CDs!

*2j1t0jk.png

*256tpgo.png

*34zndll.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LORD GAGA

I'm about to order all vinyls :'D a small step but still something

Do you mean the 7" ones? or literally all of them? either is fantastic! Vinyl editions are amongst my favorite media for my gaga collection :)

Do you mean the 7" ones? or literally all of them? either is fantastic! Vinyl editions are amongst my favorite media for my gaga collection :)

I'll try to get all of them! :D

I absolutely agree with you! :') Do you know what I should expect be paying for them? Is any on of them rare or super expensive? :')

LORD GAGA

I absolutely agree with you! :') Do you know what I should expect be paying for them? Is any on of them rare or super expensive? :')

Only the promos are 'rare' to my knowledge :)

For the 7" ones up to the end of the fame monster dont pay more then £6 each imo, for the btw era ones they can go up to about £10 - £15 :)

The 12" singles from the fame are really reasonable usually, about £8 - £18

The 12" double vinyl albums are a bit more expensive at usually about £15-£25

There is a BTW deluxe numbered couture vinyl set (its amazing all all 12" picture discs) which ranges from £150 - £200

As for the promos of the vinyls -

It depends on what the pricint is like at the time really -

The just dance german pink promo vinyl is about £150 - £200 usually

The just dance german blue sleeve vinyl is about £100 - £150

Just dance Italian full picture sleeve vinyl ranges from £70 - £100 usually (not promo)

Paparazzi italian vinyl is about £100 (not promo)

There are some promo vinyls that are cheap though -

Just dance US 12" promo you can get for about £7

Wale chillin ft lady gaga 12" promo you can get for about £10 :)

Hope this helped :D

Vinyls >>>>

Do you have a record player? :legend: Makes it so great if you do. The sound you get from those things is incredible.

OMG THIS!!

The sound from vinyls is divine.... Born this way through a vinyl player is superb, when you have earphones in its like you have an orchestra around you lol

drinkmytears

You can buy all the 7inch vinyls from her UK store, they ship to the US and internationally I believe. None of her vinyls are out of print, so the 12 inch maxi singles shouldn't be more than $10. Her albums are anywhere from $10 to $30.

Only the promos are 'rare' to my knowledge :)

For the 7" ones up to the end of the fame monster dont pay more then £6 each imo, for the btw era ones they can go up to about £10 - £15 :)

The 12" singles from the fame are really reasonable usually, about £8 - £18

The 12" double vinyl albums are a bit more expensive at usually about £15-£25

There is a BTW deluxe numbered couture vinyl set (its amazing all all 12" picture discs) which ranges from £150 - £200

As for the promos of the vinyls -

It depends on what the pricint is like at the time really -

The just dance german pink promo vinyl is about £150 - £200 usually

The just dance german blue sleeve vinyl is about £100 - £150

Just dance Italian full picture sleeve vinyl ranges from £70 - £100 usually (not promo)

Paparazzi italian vinyl is about £100 (not promo)

There are some promo vinyls that are cheap though -

Just dance US 12" promo you can get for about £7

Wale chillin ft lady gaga 12" promo you can get for about £10 :)

Hope this helped :D

OMG THIS!!

The sound from vinyls is divine.... Born this way through a vinyl player is superb, when you have earphones in its like you have an orchestra around you lol

I just got Chillin' in great condition for $2!

Vinyls >>>>

Do you have a record player? :legend: Makes it so great if you do. The sound you get from those things is incredible.

I think the picture discs and Born This Way sound awful.

LORD GAGA

You can buy all the 7inch vinyls from her UK store, they ship to the US and internationally I believe. None of her vinyls are out of print, so the 12 inch maxi singles shouldn't be more than $10. Her albums are anywhere from $10 to $30.

I just got Chillin' in great condition for $2!

I think the picture discs and Born This Way sound awful.

Picture discs naturally dont sound as good as proper vinyls because the grooves are more shallow to allow to picture to come through.

That was a bargain on Chillin! well done :)

drinkmytears

Picture discs naturally dont sound as good as proper vinyls because the grooves are more shallow to allow to picture to come through.

That was a bargain on Chillin! well done :)

It isn't mint condition, but its an 8/10. Considering the price, that's a steal!

LORD GAGA

It isn't mint condition, but its an 8/10. Considering the price, that's a steal!

Yup, its so great when these little opportunities come around for collectors :)

PrincessDieHard

So... I thought I managed a steal. I got a TFM USB for $40 USD. I was actually concerned it might be fake since it was such a good price. Does it look fake to anyone?

aHIgh.jpg

e8rUU.jpg

Now the slight problem I have is it's still sealed, but the seal is like tight so it's kind of bending it. Do you think I should remove from the seal? Or will it be okay?

LORD GAGA

So... I thought I managed a steal. I got a TFM USB for $40 USD. I was actually concerned it might be fake since it was such a good price. Does it look fake to anyone?

aHIgh.jpg

e8rUU.jpg

Now the slight problem I have is it's still sealed, but the seal is like tight so it's kind of bending it. Do you think I should remove from the seal? Or will it be okay?

Yep, its real! and JB HI-FI is a reputable company :) Good bargain tbh Only open it if you want to use it tbh :D

PrincessDieHard

Yep, its real! and JB HI-FI is a reputable company :) Good bargain tbh Only open it if you want to use it tbh :D

Removing the seal will make it less valuable though, right? And you don't think the seal being tight will do any damage? It's just bent at the moment.

LORD GAGA

Removing the seal will make it less valuable though, right? And you don't think the seal being tight will do any damage? It's just bent at the moment.

It wont do any damage, but taking off it wont decrease its value a lot either, that is a seal put on by the store it came from anyway, the ones from gagas online store come in a resealable clear bag thing, not vacuum packed like this one, it just means the store took them out of the bags and vacuum packed them instead thats all, many record shops do it :)