💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

FNAC has The Fame baby blue EU vinyl for sale again, you guys should grab one while it’s still there. This is the cheapest it’ll be most likely!

https://www.fnac.com/a13537134/Lady-Gaga-Fame-Vinyle-bleu-en-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-album

not sure how, but I was able to get it for €21.99 even though it says €25. I added it to my cart, got up until the point of entering payment info and then I just closed it out and the item was cheaper? Maybe they do this to encourage impulse buys :fatcat:

Edited by good
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• 2 weeks later...
LandonM170

Collection: (April 2021)

CD's8699-DA62-B0-F6-4500-83-F3-7582-E0-F4-EF

Row 1: The Fame (Canadian Edition) X2, The Fame (Standard Edition), The Fame (UK Edition)

Row 2: The Fame (US Edition) X2, The Fame (Japanese Limited Edition), The Cherrytree Sessions - EP

B91-E7-C70-1109-403-E-BC50-4284-DF163-FB

Row 1: The Fame Monster (Standard Edition) [Explicit], The Fame Monster (Standard Edition w/ Alternate Cover) [Clean], The Fame Monster (Deluxe US/Canadian Edition), The Fame Monster (Deluxe UK Edition)

Row 2: The Fame Monster (Deluxe UK Edition), The Fame Monster (Limited Edition Digipack), The Remix (US Edition)

AAF83-C44-4-CF6-4-ECD-8-C7-F-D92-E7-A9-E

Row 1: Born This Way (Deluxe US/Canadian Edition), Born This Way (Japanese Edition) (Japan), Born This Way (Deluxe US/Canadian Edition)

Row 2: Born This Way (Deluxe US/Canadian Edition) (Misprint) X2

2-A512-C9-E-17-AD-458-C-AFC0-671-DACB625

Row 1: ARTPOP (Standard Edition w/ Foil Cover) [Explicit], ARTPOP (Japanese Edition), ARTPOP (Walmart Exclusive)

Row 2: ARTPOP (Walmart Exclusive w/ Foil Cover), ARTPOP (Deluxe Japanese Edition)

FF0-AA39-B-F0-A6-4404-AF8-B-D33687-A1478

Row 1: Joanne (Japanese Edition) (2020 Reissue), Joanne (Deluxe Edition) X2

Row 2: Chromatica (Standard Edition), Chromatica (Japanese Edition), Chromatica (Deluxe Edition)

Ordered/Payed/Shipped:

The Fame (Japanese Edition) (2017 Reissue)

The Fame Monster (Standard Edition w/ Alternate Cover) (Japan) (2017 Reissue)

Born This Way (Japanese Edition) (2017 Reissue)

Born This Way (Tesco Exclusive)

Vinyl's

325-A78-D6-C455-4-DA8-9209-0-B4-AE088-B5

Born This Way (Urban Outfitters Exclusive) (Red Opaque)

ARTPOP (Urban Outfitters Exclusive) (Blue Opqaue)

Chromatica (Limited Edition/Urban Outfitters Exclusive) (Sliver)

Edited by LandonM170
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

• 1 month later...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294221941447

yall…. Look at this nonsense. This person is trying to scalp $350 for the RSD Chromatica vinyl.

Join me in submitting ridiculously low offers that they’ll get annoyed by? I’m feeling like we should waste this person’s time a little :hor: 

• YAAAS 1

Phantomhive

Visited UO a few hours ago to find the red BTW vinyl back in stock but only for a few minutes :poot:

Was about to order when it suddenly sold out again :selena:

In I fly on wings of winter.
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, good said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294221941447

yall…. Look at this nonsense. This person is trying to scalp $350 for the RSD Chromatica vinyl.

Join me in submitting ridiculously low offers that they’ll get annoyed by? I’m feeling like we should waste this person’s time a little :hor: 

Update: they brought it down to $289. Should I keep going? 

• 2 weeks later...

Not a CD, but I bought this awesome original UK promo poster from the BTW era

LADY_GAGA_BORN+THIS+WAY-633315.jpg

also ordered the two anniversary posters from her store! I’m really excited for those, I think they’ll be printed in metallic finish. :udidnt:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on Amazon to put out the BTW 10th CD, cassettes and vinyl. Angry New York GIF

It didn't say gaga store exclusive didn't it?

00026 † 10000
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
warhol killer
On 4/14/2021 at 6:40 PM, Warhol Killer said:

april-2021-full-collection.png

These are all of my CDs as of April 2021. I edited the picture to make it look like they were all taken in one photo. I'm really happy with these and I'm still planning to collect more :party: especially the limited editions. I have The Fame CD/DVD Japan Press and The Remix Japan Press on the way to my local post office. :excited2:

The different editions per row:

Reveal hidden contents

→ The Fame (US, PH, Enhanced UK Press), The Fame Monster (Standard EU Press, Deluxe UK Press, CD/DVD JP Press, Deluxe Digipack PH Press)

→ The Remix (UK, PH, EU Press), Born This Way (Standard EU + PH Press. Special PH Press), Born This Way The Remix and The Collection (PH Press)

→ ARTPOP (Standard ID + EU Press, Deluxe PH + JP Press), Cheek to Cheek (Standard EU Press, Deluxe PH Press)

→ Joanne (Standard ID + US Press, Deluxe PH Press), A Star Is Born Soundtrack (EU Press), Chromatica (Standard + Deluxe Digibook EU Press)

A little update on my collection! :party:

collage.jpg

Albums that are new/not in the other post:

The Fame Deluxe Edition - Japan Press, Holographic Cover with DVD

The Remix - Japan Press

Born This Way Standard Edition - Japan Press

Born This Way The Remix - Japan Press

Born This Way The Collection - EU Press

Cheek to Cheek Deluxe Edition - Japan Press

Cheek to Cheek Starbucks Edition - US Press

Joanne Deluxe Edition - Japan Press

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - Japan Press

A Star Is Born Soundtrack Fnac Special Edition - France Press, with DVD

I'm really hoping to get the Japanese pressings of the special edition of Born This Way and Chromatica:giveup: + Born This Way Tenth Anniversary Special, and eventually the new Tony+Gaga album and the Chromatica Remix (and their respective Japanese pressings if they have any)

Edited by Warhol Killer
warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Love 2

nickkoko

I just got my Chromatica black gatefold vinyl in! That makes 17 editions of Chromatica :laughga: Been thinking of taking now pics of my collection at some point; if I do I'll post them here.

• LMAO 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:18 AM, Warhol Killer said:

A little update on my collection! :party:

collage.jpg

Albums that are new/not in the other post:

The Fame Deluxe Edition - Japan Press, Holographic Cover with DVD

The Remix - Japan Press

Born This Way Standard Edition - Japan Press

Born This Way The Remix - Japan Press

Born This Way The Collection - EU Press

Cheek to Cheek Deluxe Edition - Japan Press

Cheek to Cheek Starbucks Edition - US Press

Joanne Deluxe Edition - Japan Press

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - Japan Press

A Star Is Born Soundtrack Fnac Special Edition - France Press, with DVD

I'm really hoping to get the Japanese pressings of the special edition of Born This Way and Chromatica:giveup: + Born This Way Tenth Anniversary Special, and eventually the new Tony+Gaga album and the Chromatica Remix (and their respective Japanese pressings if they have any)

my personal fave among those CDs is the C2C starbucks :bradley:

00026 † 10000
  • YAAAS 2

warhol killer
25 minutes ago, Mark said:

my personal fave among those CDs is the C2C starbucks :bradley:

I was literally so happy when I got it! :giveup: The different cover is everything.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
warhol killer

Wow there's gonna be a Japan release of the BTW10 Edition. I don't think there's any new songs/remixes on it, but first orders will come with a ticker holder (?).

ZD2C-26596.jpg

https://store.universal-music.co.jp/product/uics1378/

I hope Love For Sale and the Chromatica Remix would have Japan releases as well! Japan editions are my favorite pressings of her albums, :D

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Miichael
On 8/4/2021 at 1:54 AM, Warhol Killer said:

Wow there's gonna be a Japan release of the BTW10 Edition. I don't think there's any new songs/remixes on it, but first orders will come with a ticker holder (?).

ZD2C-26596.jpg

https://store.universal-music.co.jp/product/uics1378/

I hope Love For Sale and the Chromatica Remix would have Japan releases as well! Japan editions are my favorite pressings of her albums, :D

As much as I'm loving all these new releases, my bank account isn't lol especially after spending almost £450 on Love For Sale :saladga:
I say that as if it's an unavoidable situation that I literally HAVE to spend money on :laughga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • Like 2

LandonM170

I am looking for the ARTPOP (Japanese Edition) (2020 Canceled Reissue)

Discogs Link

I really really want this CD however I used some money from my sister for RSD so I need to pay her off first then I really want this release. It was a canceled because it had Do What U Want on there, so they "replaced" it with the Japanese Reissue Edition (which came out Dec. 23, 2020). I know someone else will probably get it however if anyone would like to help me out I would very much appreciate it.

warhol killer

2021-07-31-3.jpg

A little update! :heart: Just got these albums:

On 7/12/2021 at 4:18 PM, Warhol Killer said:

I'm really hoping to get the Japanese pressings of the special edition of Born This Way and Chromatica! :giveup: 

Born This Way Special Edition EU Pressing! CDs in my wishlist left are the BTW10th anniversary edition + Love For Sale! (and hopefully the Chromatica Remix:excited:

Edited by Warhol Killer
warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1