Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3


drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Warhol Killer

I forgot to post them here but I finally got her 2021 releases right before New Year! :party:

269909552-4987540584623329-4963238121268

I really want to get the Target Editions of A Star Is Born and Chromatica! And also the 4 alternate covers of Love For Sale and the 2020 Japanese pressing of ARTPOP.

soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RainingOnMe

    1028

  • Torsoface

    973

  • LORD GAGA

    950

  • GagaXCollection

    474

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YAS BICH  

EDIT: I know I don't have the biggest collection, but I remembered the days I used to have only one CD (TFM EU Digipack) and felt so proud of where I am now, so I had to took a pic. So here you go! (

Updated collection pics! Singles: Albums:  

Andreu
54 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I forgot to post them here but I finally got her 2021 releases right before New Year! :party:

269909552-4987540584623329-4963238121268

I really want to get the Target Editions of A Star Is Born and Chromatica! And also the 4 alternate covers of Love For Sale and the 2020 Japanese pressing of ARTPOP.

does the Japanese version for LFS come with any bonus track beyond the ones in the 12-track deluxe version? I assume DoC doesn't have any, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Warhol Killer
11 hours ago, Andreu said:

does the Japanese version for LFS come with any bonus track beyond the ones in the 12-track deluxe version? I assume DoC doesn't have any, right?

All of these Japanese pressings do not have extra tracks unfortunately :( The LFS one is just the deluxe 12 track edition.

soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
Link to post
Share on other sites
LandonM170
12 hours ago, Andreu said:

does the Japanese version for LFS come with any bonus track beyond the ones in the 12-track deluxe version? I assume DoC doesn't have any, right?

The Japanese Edition and Deluxe Japanese Edition have 13 tracks (the japan only track) and it is just "Anything Goes (Live From DC 2015)". The Japanese Hi-Res Edition only has 12 tracks though. However, DOC doesn't have any bonus tracks.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
LORD GAGA

My my... it's a long time since I've been here!

For those who may remember me, I used to have a collection site called GagaMania!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miichael
16 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

My my... it's a long time since I've been here!

For those who may remember me, I used to have a collection site called GagaMania!

I remember you well :kara:
Is a GagaMania website update still coming soon? :stalkga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LORD GAGA
3 hours ago, Miichael said:

I remember you well :kara:
Is a GagaMania website update still coming soon? :stalkga:

It was put on hold lol but never say never hah

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
Lisa Anderson Gaga

Is this the only collectors thread or are we talking about other merch elsewhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Sine From Above

Omg it's been so long since I posted about my collection! I won't lie, after receiving so much Gaga vinyls/cds/other stuff damaged it was quite disheartening (damn OCD :messga:) but I'm slowly building my collection back up!

My most recent purchases are:

-Telephone CD UK Single

-Bad Romance CD UK single

-Chromatica Box Set (again 

-Cherrytree Sessions CD

Not got much to get back now just TFM 3XLP, ARTPOP BLUE 3XLP and some other stuff! Cannot wait to start getting new things like completing my CD singles collection and hopefully getting some rarer stuff (2017 Pink Joanne, TFM super deluxe)

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CHROMATICA 2020

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread since I just started avidly collecting for about a year now lol. BUT I just finished my ARTPOP vinyl collection with the 2019 reissue and my BTW collection (aside from the boxset that I'll never be able to afford :messga:). I think up next is the ASIB boxset and/or 2021 pink Joanne.

I have a TikTok acct. (@ajs_vinyl) and Discogs (@ajs_vinyls) too in case anyone wants to follow me :hor: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LandonM170
5 minutes ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread since I just started avidly collecting for about a year now lol. BUT I just finished my ARTPOP vinyl collection with the 2019 reissue and my BTW collection (aside from the boxset that I'll never be able to afford :messga:). I think up next is the ASIB boxset and/or 2021 pink Joanne.

I have a TikTok acct. (@ajs_vinyl) and Discogs (@ajs_vinyls) too in case anyone wants to follow me :hor: 

Followed you on Discogs! I hope to start collecting again soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...