Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I forgot to post them here but I finally got her 2021 releases right before New Year! :party:

269909552-4987540584623329-4963238121268

I really want to get the Target Editions of A Star Is Born and Chromatica! And also the 4 alternate covers of Love For Sale and the 2020 Japanese pressing of ARTPOP.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Love 2

Andreu
54 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I forgot to post them here but I finally got her 2021 releases right before New Year! :party:

269909552-4987540584623329-4963238121268

I really want to get the Target Editions of A Star Is Born and Chromatica! And also the 4 alternate covers of Love For Sale and the 2020 Japanese pressing of ARTPOP.

does the Japanese version for LFS come with any bonus track beyond the ones in the 12-track deluxe version? I assume DoC doesn't have any, right?

warhol killer
11 hours ago, Andreu said:

does the Japanese version for LFS come with any bonus track beyond the ones in the 12-track deluxe version? I assume DoC doesn't have any, right?

All of these Japanese pressings do not have extra tracks unfortunately :( The LFS one is just the deluxe 12 track edition.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

LandonM170
12 hours ago, Andreu said:

The Japanese Edition and Deluxe Japanese Edition have 13 tracks (the japan only track) and it is just "Anything Goes (Live From DC 2015)". The Japanese Hi-Res Edition only has 12 tracks though. However, DOC doesn't have any bonus tracks.

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
LORD GAGA

My my... it's a long time since I've been here!

For those who may remember me, I used to have a collection site called GagaMania!

Miichael
16 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

My my... it's a long time since I've been here!

For those who may remember me, I used to have a collection site called GagaMania!

I remember you well :kara:
Is a GagaMania website update still coming soon? :stalkga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • Like 1

LORD GAGA
3 hours ago, Miichael said:

I remember you well :kara:
Is a GagaMania website update still coming soon? :stalkga:

It was put on hold lol but never say never hah

• 2 months later...
Lisa Anderson Gaga

Is this the only collectors thread or are we talking about other merch elsewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

Omg it's been so long since I posted about my collection! I won't lie, after receiving so much Gaga vinyls/cds/other stuff damaged it was quite disheartening (damn OCD :messga:) but I'm slowly building my collection back up!

My most recent purchases are:

-Telephone CD UK Single

-Bad Romance CD UK single

-Chromatica Box Set (again 

-Cherrytree Sessions CD

Not got much to get back now just TFM 3XLP, ARTPOP BLUE 3XLP and some other stuff! Cannot wait to start getting new things like completing my CD singles collection and hopefully getting some rarer stuff (2017 Pink Joanne, TFM super deluxe)

CHROMATICA 2020

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread since I just started avidly collecting for about a year now lol. BUT I just finished my ARTPOP vinyl collection with the 2019 reissue and my BTW collection (aside from the boxset that I'll never be able to afford :messga:). I think up next is the ASIB boxset and/or 2021 pink Joanne.

I have a TikTok acct. (@ajs_vinyl) and Discogs (@ajs_vinyls) too in case anyone wants to follow me :hor: 

LandonM170
5 minutes ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread since I just started avidly collecting for about a year now lol. BUT I just finished my ARTPOP vinyl collection with the 2019 reissue and my BTW collection (aside from the boxset that I'll never be able to afford :messga:). I think up next is the ASIB boxset and/or 2021 pink Joanne.

I have a TikTok acct. (@ajs_vinyl) and Discogs (@ajs_vinyls) too in case anyone wants to follow me :hor: 

Followed you on Discogs! I hope to start collecting again soon.

• 1 month later...
ChicaSkas

Greetings people!
if anyone still follows this thread, you guys should jump on these physical copies fast before they are gone:

beatnick-groove-gaga.png

Use a middleman if you aren't currently living in Japan: https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/

This is the page address for the physical CDs. Do NOT POST DOWNLOAD LINKS PLEASE AND THANKS :sara:

https://www.beatnikgroove.com/?mode=cate&cbid=2640966&csid=12&sort=n

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Do NOT POST DOWNLOAD LINKS PLEASE AND THANKS

Why tho :sick: If it's a soundboard rip then they probably have no more legal rights to it than a site like GagaFrontRow

• Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
21 minutes ago, Railing said:

Why tho :sick: If it's a soundboard rip then they probably have no more legal rights to it than a site like GagaFrontRow

because..... (we can't right now)

I'm a moderator and I said so? :teehee:

Spoiler

im-a-ggd-moderator-duh.png

Jk, i know what you are telling me. but we can't right now. there are always good reasons!

Eventually this will not be a problem.

I'm doing the best i can with the limitations of actually doing my job here and then simultaneously wanting to shout the link from the rooftops. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk