Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

LandonM170

I got these a while ago just haven't posted them on here!

D6581-C3-E-5842-4-C3-D-88-BC-9537-F87-BA

The Fame (Japanese Edition) (2017 Reissue)

The Fame Monster (Standard Edition w/ Alternate Cover) (2017 Reissue)*

Born This Way (Japanese Edition) (2017 Reissue)

CAFDAEDF-971-A-4117-9-FFD-9295-A3475-E99

Born This Way (Tesco Exclusive)

*Someone let me know if it is explicit or clean please!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
LandonM170
On 9/7/2021 at 4:35 AM, Sine From Above said:

Omg, I can't believe how hard it is to find the Special Edition of Born This Way 2CD new and sealed!

what pressing of the Special/Deluxe Edition are you looking for? I am selling a US/Canadian (Misprint) sealed with hype sticker on Discogs however there is no plastic on the side of the spine however it is almost completely sealed.

8 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

what pressing of the Special/Deluxe Edition are you looking for? I am selling a US/Canadian (Misprint) sealed with hype sticker on Discogs however there is no plastic on the side of the spine however it is almost completely sealed.

I've managed to find one thank you though! It was just the special 22 track edition, the must of stopped making it.

• 3 weeks later...

Really curious to see how many people got which versions of L4S! So far I've gotten Alt CD 1, 2, 3, 4, all 3 cassettes and gonna get the alt cover vinyl + standard CD tomorrow! 

Prioritising getting some replacements for the damaged vinyls I sold early this year right now.

24 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Really curious to see how many people got which versions of L4S!

At this point there is like 20 versions of Love for Sale. For my part I let myself be tempted by the Vinyl Box set with C2C, the 4 alt. CD and the apricot Cassette.

In my wantlist i have the pink cassette, I think the Japanese Deluxe CD is more interresting than the International one, but it cost near 47 dolls with delivery.

Andreu

I got the 2CD boxset and I have to say I am not super happy with its content (speaking of the physical product, not the music if it wasnt obvious). The bigger format booklet is nice and the 4 bonus pics are OK, but the fact both CDs are stored in those messy, super thin and soft cardboard (almost paper) jackets :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

both CDs are stored in those messy, super thin and soft cardboard (almost paper) jackets :rip: 

this is why i think japan release is better. There is 2 inserts with 2 little plastic bags which is more practical

56 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Prioritising getting some replacements for the damaged vinyls I sold early this year right now.

Did you have issues with some Gaga release. Me, i had with the Chromatica RSD, there is 2 little jumps on my favorite song 'Replay'. It's so frustrating. :messga:

20 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

Did you have issues with some Gaga release. Me, i had with the Chromatica RSD, there is 2 little jumps on my favorite song 'Replay'. It's so frustrating. :messga:

A lot of people don't get this but I keep my vinyls sealed! The only ones unsealed are ASIB silver, The Remix, BTW The Remix and ARTPOP 2014 pressing. 

It was just because the gatefolds were damaged, I have really bad luck with them :messga:

It's just TFM 3XLP, Joanne UO 2017 pink and 2021 and a few other things I have to replace. 

21 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

At this point there is like 20 versions of Love for Sale. For my part I let myself be tempted by the Vinyl Box set with C2C, the 4 alt. CD and the apricot Cassette.

In my wantlist i have the pink cassette, I think the Japanese Deluxe CD is more interresting than the International one, but it cost near 47 dolls with delivery.

I just got the limited CD's and cassettes this month as they seem to be quite limited. I really wished she would've released signed copies.