💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

On 9/26/2020 at 8:36 PM, Mark said:

I stumbled upon this gem a week ago. The way it's prolly less valued right now since it got re-released, but I am still excited to finally own one :cryga: 

I remember standing in Borders and holding this in my head and deciding “I don’t really need this.” I’ll never forget :bradley: 

Where did you find it?

6 hours ago, Gagz said:

I remember standing in Borders and holding this in my head and deciding “I don’t really need this.” I’ll never forget :bradley: 

Where did you find it?

omfg. how long ago was this? like... recently?? :bradley:

i got it from ebay. this is close to non-existence if you went to borders. These were selling crazy back in the day. But the reprint spared us all :queenga:

00026 † 10000

52 minutes ago, Mark said:

omfg. how long ago was this? like... recently?? :bradley:

i got it from ebay. this is close to non-existence if you went to borders. These were selling crazy back in the day. But the reprint spared us all :queenga:

No, I mean in 2009 I had it in my hand at Border’s and passed on it. I wasn’t a collector at the time and just didn’t think I needed it. I still hope to get the Borders edition at some point. 

21 minutes ago, Gagz said:

No, I mean in 2009 I had it in my hand at Border’s and passed on it. I wasn’t a collector at the time and just didn’t think I needed it. I still hope to get the Borders edition at some point. 

omfg :bradley: i didn't know it either. then suddenly, they became extinct.

ok, i'll keep you in mind next time :kara:

00026 † 10000

13 hours ago, Mark said:

I wonder how hard to find it would be if they hadn't reprinted it? 

Miichael
On 9/30/2020 at 1:17 AM, JOSHMATICA said:

Wonder how many of you guys/collectors will be getting the box set? :stalkga: personally i will, however I'm pretty underwhelmed by it.

Me :stalkga:

I wasn't going to open/unseal it anyway so the contents (or lack thereof) of the box wouldn't really be a big deal to me, as ridiculous as that may sound I'm mainly just getting it for the box itself :ladyhaha:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

11 hours ago, Holland said:

I wonder how hard to find it would be if they hadn't reprinted it? 

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but ppl were paying over a hundred just to get an unsealed one :bradley: Borders thought the demand wasn't there, it's Gaga we're talking about.

Personally, this was one of the sought out items during TF collecting era. The fact that the cherrytree sessions was even produced as a physical CD was out of the expectation.

I remember back then I was desperate of a copy that I found a listing with bulk CDs that had no cases anymore. I told the seller, just ship me the inserts and the CD itself. :lmao:

Thank goodness she re-released it. My desperate ass was willing to pay for that.

00026 † 10000
  • Like 1

Miichael

Finally the rest of my ROM and Chromatica merch have arrived :flutter:

20201001-152918.jpg

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Miichael said:

Me :stalkga:

I wasn't going to open/unseal it anyway so the contents (or lack thereof) of the box wouldn't really be a big deal to me, as ridiculous as that may sound I'm mainly just getting it for the box itself :ladyhaha:

Im probably gonna get it too :toofunny:

mr.peter

Guys what did I just buy >_< it was a impulse.

My mind said this might be rare one day. And the packaging reminded me of Madonna's Sex Book. So clicked Buy Now :cryga: I'm suppose to be saving my money:bradley:

LADY GAGA - Chromatica Promo Package

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LADY-GAGA-Chromatica-Promo-Package-clear-vinyl-LP-CD-Totebag-Posters-New-SEALED/193693927322?hash=item2d190ec79a:g:CwIAAOSw6qBfdrAS

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Someone else is selling the posters if anyone is interested

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LADY-GAGA-CHROMATICA-3-PROMO-PICTURES-PHOTOS-Album-Release-CARD-STOCK-LIMITED/193688460961?hash=item2d18bb5ea1:g:1o8AAOSwhu5fSxEw

Edited by mr.peter
  • Shook 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:37 AM, JOSHMATICA said:

I was come to thinking, why did they never do picture discs for Judas, TEOG, G.U.Y, PI and MR? It seems so weird having ones missing.

Judas picture disc was prolly something Gagz want to design but it got rejected.

The cover to this day is lowkey funny. MS paint is my passion :lmao:

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

On topic tho, physicals were lowkey going less and less during AP era... that's why we barely had anything good to collect. Idk why the sudden resurgence of vinyls and cassettes suddenly happen. It still baffles me to this day. I forever thankful for that :bradley:

00026 † 10000

On 10/7/2020 at 5:43 AM, Mark said:

On topic tho, physicals were lowkey going less and less during AP era... that's why we barely had anything good to collect. Idk why the sudden resurgence of vinyls and cassettes suddenly happen. It still baffles me to this day. I forever thankful for that :bradley:

I think with physical record sales being so low these days they've decided that constantly releasing different variations of the same album helps boots the sales of the album.

On the other hand it is just pure capitalism, like how they do different colours of vinyls of older albums like TFM and ARTPOP. 

Quite proud of my Gaga picture disc collection so far! I've got the rarest one (MTN) so thats hardest one to get so not too many more now!

I have: LoveGame, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, You and I and MTN.

Just need: Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi and of course SL and ROM. Need the 12" BTW and Applause too but I've put a ÂŁ100 limit on what i buy now so i think the best thing to do would be buy them with packaging a little dirty to get them cheaper then clean them up at bit!