💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's the difference?

Featured Posts

I've been seeing some people saying about how "cheap" the Oreo collab with Gaga is, but i was thinking. What's the difference when Beyonce did Pepsi or when Taylor Swift sold her albums with pizza and was on the front of Papa Johns boxes? The collab also is a special Gaga cookie, with Chromatica symbols and the album cover not like when Xtina just did the commercial. Thoughts? 

Justin Drew Bieber

I can’t wait to hang up the Oreos onto my wall, I’m actually excited :giveup: Oreos are ICONIC

NewUsername

Some brands, like Pepsi, have a higher status, but actually in the end there is not that much of a difference. People just like to complain (and laugh with other artists) :huntyga:

15 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Some brands, like Pepsi, have a higher status, but actually in the end there is not that much of a difference. People just like to complain (and laugh with other artists) :huntyga:

What about Papa Johns lol

Taylor Swift Mua GIF by MOODMAN

Schwerk

There's not really a difference. It just gets boring and there's no performance of personality element to it, the things that attracts me most to Gaga. For example the Tudor campaign had a nice very Gaga commercial and a very Lady interview with David Beckham. This doesn't really seem that interesting.

I guess I miss her sharing her artistry and personality and excitement for her music. Until then any business venture that's bland like this doesn't get me excited. In the past I would easily ignore her branddeals because there were other things going on. Now the focus is on them because little else is happening. For Gaga to have a visually uninspiring and unengaging Instagram is a bit of a downer for me. She shouldn't force anything but I think sharing with her fans is just as much part of her job as it making money for her and her team or the BTF. I love that she's able to use her commercial appeal to fund her music video for 911 and hope to see more of those kind of collaborations when the world is up and running again.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Agunimon

the difference is this is the only promo she's done for the album in months and it's a ****ing cookie.

26 minutes ago, Marjol said:

There's not really a difference. It just gets boring and there's no performance of personality element to it, the things that attracts me most to Gaga. For example the Tudor campaign had a nice very Gaga commercial and a very Lady interview with David Beckham. This doesn't really seem that interesting.

I guess I miss her sharing her artistry and personality and excitement for her music. Until then any business venture that's bland like this doesn't get me excited. In the past I would easily ignore her branddeals because there were other things going on. Now the focus is on them because little else is happening. For Gaga to have a visually uninspiring and unengaging Instagram is a bit of a downer for me. She shouldn't force anything but I think sharing with her fans is just as much part of her job as it making money for her and her team or the BTF. I love that she's able to use her commercial appeal to fund her music video for 911 and hope to see more of those kind of collaborations when the world is up and running again.

This is gonna sound really cringe/kiss a** but I still love her, I won't judge cause I suffer with mental health problems myself and we don't know what she's going through.

I don't doubt she's inspired anymore, I think she just sees the world in a different way now. Believe me she hasn't lost her magic (she never will)

Schwerk
2 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

This is gonna sound really cringe/kiss a** but I still love her, I won't judge cause I suffer with mental health problems myself and we don't know what she's going through.

I don't doubt she's inspired anymore, I think she just sees the world in a different way now. Believe me she hasn't lost her magic (she never will)

True, I deal with mental health issues myself and like I said she shouldn't force herself. I just wonder why its necessary to have branddeal after branddeal she has to promote. 

I love her to death and I have for over a decade and I agree she hasn't lost her magic, she's a passionate performer and a beautiful person, I just miss something genuine and spontaneous from her. I mean she practically apologized in her live after Bidens election saying she didn't know why she was talking to us. Maybe she enjoys the real life connection during shows and meet and greets much more. I understand cause I feel that way, I suck at social media. I don't even like calling me friends I just want to see them in person. I wish Gaga could just make music and movies and products she genuinely cares about like makeup and not sell shitty cookies.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LGMonster95

People gets way too bored and starts dramatizing every little sh*t out there, I'll never understand what some people is going to win by being overly negative every single day....

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

What's the difference when Beyonce did Pepsi

Pepsi commercials are iconic and high budget.

they’re also cultural touchstones and has had enough controversy surrounding them to have made the brand and their commercials more iconic 

ie burning Michael Jackson’s hair, ending their contract with Madonna over the Like A Prayer video

And more recently 

please enlighten me to death

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

People gets way too bored and starts dramatizing every little sh*t out there, I'll never understand what some people is going to win by being overly negative every single day....

This. It's no biggie...Nearly every big star does these cash grabs....and this is coming from someone who assumed it was a charity thing because of the "initiative" wording. H*ll, even FKA Twigs did cash grabs for Google and Nike. FFS Gaga's not out there saying "buy cookies and get special Chromatica sh*t." 

Also...like I love Taylor, but she's out there shelling credit cards & special "rewards" for her stuff you can get if you sign up for a credit card. So fans acting like Gaga's doing something super exploitative and unlike any other celeb out there need a reality check and need to stop holding her up to standards that nearly every other big pop girl fails.

15 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Pepsi commercials are iconic and high budget.

Lets not speak about Kendall Jenner's Pepsi commercial, I'd doubt anybody would want something to do with them after that.....:bear:

7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

This. It's no biggie...Nearly every big star does these cash grabs....and this is coming from someone who assumed it was a charity thing because of the "initiative" wording. H*ll, even FKA Twigs did cash grabs for Google and Nike. FFS Gaga's not out there saying "buy cookies and get special Chromatica sh*t." 

Also...like I love Taylor, but she's out there shelling credit cards & special "rewards" for her stuff you can get if you sign up for a credit card. So fans acting like Gaga's doing something super exploitative and unlike any other celeb out there need a reality check and need to stop holding her up to standards that nearly every other big pop girl fails.

Exactly, I mean i really can't believe Taylor put her face and sold her albums with pizza.....Also how are fans gonna get a credit card?! Most of them are like 13 :bear:

Archived