💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if....

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Gaga is contractually obligated to do this many promotion deals because every single one of those companies donated to Together At Home COVID-19 event?

Like I honestly don't have any other possible explanation for all this shameless money grabs. We all know she called all these brands and companies and what if they were all like "We will donate if you will promote us sometime in the future?" and I honestly think this is a likely possibility. I guess we'll never know but we can discuss.. 

If so then I hate it here. 

Discuss ladies. 

Reality

That's possible, but I mean, it still doesn't explain why she doesn't promote Chromatica as much as we'd like her to :selena: 

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

Regina George
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

That's possible, but I mean, it still doesn't explain why she doesn't promote Chromatica as much as we'd like her to :selena: 

I guess she just doesn't want to.. 

androiduser

if you have to come up with these theories to justify the collaborations, you know in your heart you are disappointed with Gaga's decision to do them in the first place.

Pennywise

Gurl, just don't, don't reach for the stars you'll hurt your back :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Maybe Oreo but they would be giving to BTWF on top of that, which is a win for her.

She already had a working philanthropic relationship with Tudor.

Valentino...is Valentino. I think that is what it is; and would've been more if not for Covid. Actually, there still could be more.

What other deals were there?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I think the Oreo collab was for the BTWF, they make a lot of money and can donate to a good cause.

I don't know, something just doesn't seem right with Gaga right now. In the video she seemed tired and unwell.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

if you have to come up with these theories to justify the collaborations, you know in your heart you are disappointed with Gaga's decision to do them in the first place.

I mean I am disappointed but I’m still trying to find the answer as to why she’s doing all this..

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Gurl, just don't, don't reach for the stars you'll hurt your back :fatcat:

:fatcat:

pop ate my heart

idc what anyone says, she's literally unstannable as an artist nowadays. the ammount of disappointment is over the roof. I love that she did a lot for people during the pandemic and the BLM movement, but that's beside the point. I'm talking about her art and that's nowhere to be seen. her lack of passion and drive tainted this whole era and the music, to me and a lot of people.

As an artist, I'm not being able to care for her anymore until she fixes her attitude towards art. Every single artist is thriving and celebrating their music with performances and videos left and right WHILE STILL advocating for important social issues. Yet she's out here barely doing any of BOTH of those things.

This is the least I can say, I could go on and on. I'm just passing by to leave this comment and get back to work. I know most users here are very childish and naive to get and respect this pov and think it's just rooted in hate, cause that's how in denial most of yall are, to the point where it's impossible to have a mature conversation about it without getting all mad. I tried that many times bfore and never worked, which is one of the reasons why I'm leaving this site for good, as many people already did. There's literally nothing interesting to me going on with Gaga anyway so, douces.

I really hope Gaga even cares about making more art with this album, it has so much potential. But I really doubt it, and if she did, it won't be as enjoyable anymore..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

androiduser
Just now, Regina George said:

I mean I am disappointed but I’m still trying to find the answer as to why she’s doing all this..

:fatcat:

most commercial artists do collaborations as cash grabs, it's really not that deep

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Gaga is contractually obligated to do this many shameless money grabs. 

Lmaoo mean girl laughing GIF

JazzGa

She's doing normal celebrity stuff, Idk why we act like Gaga has to have some deep moral and artistic reason for everything

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

I don't know I really want to believe those companies/execs Gaga called for Together At Home didn't make her compromise or want any deal or business in exchange, as COVID is a global emergency and any help is of humanitarian need.

Yes, there're shallow businessmen and Gaga knows that so she could've saved herself the time and just donated the money herself, as she once declared not being an industry puppet anymore since that damaged her mental and physical health and almost made her quit music.

Then again we actually don't know what's going on. There's been a huge disconnect with her even before Stupid Love leaked. Remember how evasive she was at the bare mention of LG6? :saladga: I really hope she's okay...

RenegAde
26 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

She's doing normal celebrity stuff, Idk why we act like Gaga has to have some deep moral and artistic reason for everything

But no one is ready to hear this!

Archived