new video

Black Eyed Peas, Shakira - 'Girl Like Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What? How do you know? :O

I was wrong. They started it in 2008 :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She released a  lot of bops after that :huntyga:

Well I guess that's true, she has released a lot of bops but no good albums since Pies Descalzos, Ladrones, Laundry Service and Oral Fix.

Teletubby

Video in 16 hrs

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Adrenaliner
On 12/2/2020 at 9:02 PM, Anderson123 said:

Shakira has the audacity to reject Move Your Body but decides to record thi— well pretty much everything since Hips Don’t Lie. 

She Wolf, Dare (La La), Can't Remember to Forget You, Did it Again, Loca, Waka Waka..

Teletubby

ezgif-3-74b4d08105a6.gif

Pharamon

but this song...was released before?

and im crying THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH part is probably the worst thing ive heard in a long time XDDDDD sounds like grandmas in slavic churches

Teletubby
Just now, Pharamon said:

but this song...was released before?

yes, it was on Black Eyed Peas album released in June (They started recording it in 2008)

Pharamon
On 12/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

I was wrong. They started it in 2008 :awkney:

he really said ''that part was golden''.

Wha-

PerfectGUY

The fact that this collaboration would have been THE THING in 2010 but now it's totally irrelevant 

Suspiria
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

The fact that this collaboration would have been THE THING in 2010 but now it's totally irrelevant 

The video also looks like something from 2010:billie:

The song sounds like it could've been trendy in 2017. It's kinda sad the BEP have become so behind.

Teletubby

pobrane.gif:ladyhaha:

It's so bad that it's shocking

BEP's milking of the latin music that's been popping in the recent years is done in a cheap manner, so cheap that it looks embarassing and almost funny at times. 

Archived