💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vulture article about Oreo collab

Teletubby

Featured Posts

“She is presented with Oreos the same way an ancient Grecian senator’s mistress may have been presented with grapes” :air:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

wetasspussy

The gheys are so not happy:billie:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

bionic

Strangely written article but I love how descriptive it is. Why not use a new adjective for every verb and noun?

buy bionic

lmao!! "We’ll hold off on eating them until the coronavirus vaccine comes so we can eat these Oreos as they were intended: crumbled over spaghetti at Joanne Trattoria." :ladyhaha:

I'm dying :deadbanana: 

BabylonChristmas
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Who is the writer? 

Rebecca Alter, I think

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Thomas P

I like this article :ladyhaha:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Regina George

Media is starting to notice her not being interested in this era at all.. 

pedrohemg

I knew Roger Friedman would write about it. I like him tbh.

I love Lady Gaga, but does she need more money? She’s now got a sponsorship deal with Oreo cookies, for a pink “Chromatica” cookie. This deal obviously fills in the revenue missing from not touring in 2020 and maybe 2021. I swear, an “Art Pop” had to be coming from a popsicle maker!

We’re seeing a lot of name brand actors suddenly doing commercials they’d never have considered. The great Cecily Strong from “SNL” is singing for a spaghetti sauce. Anna Kendrick is doing “My Favorite Things” for Frito Lay, one of the most disgusting snacks in the world. Ryan Reynolds is loaded up with products.

Well, those mansions have to be paid for!

These Chromatica Oreos don’t look very appetizing. That’s the color of any food you should be eating.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/12/02/lady-gaga-replaces-touring-money-with-chromatica-oreo-deal-other-name-actors-pitching-on-tv-commercials

Archived