Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the Chromatica Ball is happening?

Guille

Featured Posts

Now that the vaccines are being approved and that vaccination plans are being set across the world, with the latest stages taking place in April-June 2021 (meaning the majority of the population of most countries which have purchased doses will be vaccinated), do you think that the Chromatica Ball has a chance of happening? 

Discuss, one more time

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I am hoping so much!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Decodekid

I don’t know, but considering the countries she’s visiting are gonna be likely vaccinated, maybe 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

JohnnyVersace

I honestly feel like it may, but it would be smarter to push it back to August/Sept in case there are any delays in the rollout of the vaccine. 

Tbh what I think is very likely is a return to Vegas in the Fall of 2021. :vegas:

PunkTheFunk

She will be done with the era by then, shooting the Gucci film in Italy and getting married. Coronamatica Ball ain't happening.

I think if it was to be cancelled we would know by now

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Big Reputation

Probably not. She’ll probably perform some of the songs from Chromatica on tour for her next album

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

I just can't imagine my province (Ontario) allowing it in August, based on what's going on now, the restrictions we have, and our vaccine timeline :smh: Maaaaybe if Ticketmaster actually does that thing with having to show a negative test/proof of vaccine? 

Anyway, I hope so, because I don't think they'll delay it again, it'll be straight up cancellation 

Big Reputation
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I just can't imagine my province (Ontario) allowing it in August, based on what's going on now, the restrictions we have, and our vaccine timeline :smh: Maaaaybe if Ticketmaster actually does that thing with having to show a negative test/proof of vaccine? 

Anyway, I hope so, because I don't think they'll delay it again, it'll be straight up cancellation 

I’m in the same province. I was thinking the same thing. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Pop Music
Just now, LaLa said:

this is what i'm most worried about in terms of the tour 

all of my family and friends i've talked to about the concert said if it can't happen next year she will def have it rescheduled again but as a stan we know she moves on fast and she wouldn't reschedule for a 2nd time (like I feel Taylor might do again for Lover Fest) 

hoping for at worst a rescheduled tour 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived