Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the Chromatica Ball is happening?

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
2 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

No I don't think it will. It will be weird to resume an era that very clearly ended. 

The BTWB, artrave and Joanne World Tour happened after the era was over :bear:

flyaway

Apparently, yes...if vaccination happens to stop this pandemic, it's very likely we'll have the tour next year...

Hopefully there won't be another pandemic next year :neyde:

Reality

I really wonder how long she's going to drag this era out. Tours usually signify the end of eras (for Gaga at least), but I just don't realistically see the Chromatica Ball happening in Q2, maybe Q3, of 2021. 

She has the Gucci movie and the movie she's doing with Brad Pitt, so maybe those will fill in for the time being, but unless something really drastic changes, I fear that 2021 will have little interaction from Gaga...

🃏🖤👹

danbekim

probably not... I don't think concerts will be a thing in 2021 yet, maybe in 2022 and I don't think she would postpone the tour again

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

ILLUSIONISTIC
31 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

No people still won't be able to meet in large crowds like concerts until 2022.

actually I worked in the staff of  stade de france and since june events were allowing only 5000 people, but in February 20.000 will be allowing to enter events in stade de france, so maybe in june it will allow 75.000

OMonster

I'm kind of hoping it's rescheduled because the anxiety of being in a huge stadium post-covid is too much for me :bradley:

There's the travelling, the accommodation... all of it is a bit daunting. 

I also (and I know I'll be in a minority here) can't think of anything worse than standing in a stadium in the middle of summer. I'd much rather it be colder... so, like, you know, I don't die from heatstroke :saladga:

subtext / fantasy

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She will be done with the era by then, shooting the Gucci film in Italy and getting married. Coronamatica Ball ain't happening.

:ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Red said:

I think if it was to be cancelled we would know by now

Would we? Gaga likes to extend things as much as possible :huntyga:

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I just can't imagine my province (Ontario) allowing it in August, based on what's going on now, the restrictions we have, and our vaccine timeline :smh: Maaaaybe if Ticketmaster actually does that thing with having to show a negative test/proof of vaccine? 

Anyway, I hope so, because I don't think they'll delay it again, it'll be straight up cancellation 

In my region here in Spain, they are going to ask for a kind of vaccination card to attend concerts and shows, as well as for traveling, so I honestly think Ticketmaster should totally implement that kind of system as well, so maybe the industry can be saved next year

58 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

No I don't think it will. It will be weird to resume an era that very clearly ended. 

Well the era ended a few days after she dropped the album, but she still rescheduled the tour

38 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I'm kind of hoping it's rescheduled because the anxiety of being in a huge stadium post-covid is too much for me :bradley:

There's the travelling, the accommodation... all of it is a bit daunting. 

I also (and I know I'll be in a minority here) can't think of anything worse than standing in a stadium in the middle of summer. I'd much rather it be colder... so, like, you know, I don't die from heatstroke :saladga:

And I just got my plane tickets to Paris for this lmao

I had not thought about the heat tbh in the stadium, but honestly at night it'll be fine, we'll just have to endure the day in line lmao

No.:neyde:

Spoiler

I really can't see concerts that big happen again before Oct./Nov. 2021 or even 2022. She should cancel, refund the Tickets and move on. For the (hopefully existing) next album she could do a proper tour, when it really is safe again.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Borislshere

It better and with more dates please! I need something closer to me and i don't want to get stuck having to settle for enigma 

Snorlax

Yes, if enough people are vaccinated in the next few months. I feel like that will reduce the spread drastically. Waiting until everyone is vaccinated wont happen with the amount of anti vaxers :huntyga:

Archived