💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Weeknd to release Blinding Lights remix with Rosalía

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Rosalía will appear in a remix of The Weeknd's 'Blinding Lights' according to an ATRL source . 

The possible appearance of Rosalía in a remix of 'Blinding Lights' raises a series of questions that are worth asking. In the first place, it is worth wondering why Abel Tesfaye would decide to enhance this song with a remix precisely now, when it is already the most listened song of 2020 globally , it has been the bombshell of the year and today it is the NINTH most listened song in the world ; Not to mention that a fourth single from 'After Hours' exists and has just been released (it's 'Save Your Tears'). On the other hand, it is a mystery what exactly Rosalía can contribute to this eighties synth-pop recording that is already known to the whole world, when she is a flamenco singer.

https://jenesaispop.com/2020/12/02/403203/rosalia-aparecera-en-un-remix-de-blinding-lights/

Original ATRL thread: https://jenesaispop.com/2020/12/02/403203/rosalia-aparecera-en-un-remix-de-blinding-lights/

Regina George

That song doesn't need anyone else on it because it's perfect just the way it is IMO. I think they'll just ruin it. 

Monster7

I wish it was a collab for her next album, I love Blinding Lights but no one needs a new remix of the already most succesful song of the year

moonsago

Would this remix be eligible for the next Grammys? Cause he just do it and send it again next year do he gets what he deserves. The academy can NOT ignore it twice. 

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

Wasn’t it Save Your Tears?

maybe Rosalia will remix all tracks :stalkga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

alsemanche

I love Rosalia but I'm tired of her features tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived