đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Glory deluxe vinyl first look with new photos!

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

She was ready to serve us her best era in years and her stupid team ****ed it all up??

Adrenaliner

So glad instead of those fugly pictures we got this

Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Official_Album_C

so glad

70810f656b0c1839b54fb6e120256afb.gif

shoful

Wow that one on the right with the tech looks cool!

Is this going on streaming this week?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Well... an image is worth a thousand words, only with Glory's photoshoot we have so many that are worth a thousand more :giveup: Literally shaking my head at the creative team's range. Like cmon, someone explain this to me:

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.png rs_600x600-131025100026-600.britney-jean-album-cover.102513.jpg?fit=around%7C700:700&output-quality=90&crop=700:700;center,top Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Official_Album_Cover).png

MoonIight

Glory could've been such an amazing comeback era, she had the music, photoshoots, music videos and anticipation to back it up but wbk RCA did her dirty (as they are doing Miley rn). :chica:

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

How could they not release these back in 2016?:giveup:

no #FreeBritney in 2016 :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Stupid Oreo
36 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She was ready to serve us her best era in years and her stupid team ****ed it all up??

Gaga is doing the same rn :bradley:

MeetinDaShadow
7 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

Glory could've been such an amazing comeback era, she had the music, photoshoots, music videos and anticipation to back it up but wbk RCA did her dirty (as they are doing Miley rn). :chica:

I really REALLY feel like there is no one creative, young (or “gay” for that matter) at RCA! It’s a bunch of post middle aged straight exceedingly white men in polyester grey suits deciding the entire career trajectory of many 21th century pop queens. And failing horrendously! They are not much better at Interscope tbh (that’s for another thread). Record companies need to start hiring (and listening to) real people who love LOVE pop music and cut the 💩 once and for all. AND the critics at many of the music publications aren’t much better. Pop has become a dirty word. We could do with an overhaul on both sides. Too many bad calls being made ruining entire careers and legacies. Enough is enough.

tumblr_orv30gCeDQ1u25pmjo2_500.gifv

Archived