💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Sing It With OREO" with prizes including personalized Oreogram,concert,M&G

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

eda9adfcd1bd1f48f9d5bc1b4c4fe92b.jpg910a282ded772402c3b4f2420902b12e-1.jpg
While there’s no official release date yet for a full-size pack of these colorful cookies, they will be available in 6-cookie packs starting in January for a limited time only, while supplies last.

"This collab is inspired by the world of Chromatica, where kindness rules all things," said Lady Gaga in a media statement. "I love these pink cookies with green creme, and hope they brighten your day as much as they do mine!”

For those who want to get an early foot in the door, there is a Lady Gaga x OREO Stan Club [Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (including D.C.) and PR, 18 years old or older.], launching Dec. 2 that will keep fans notified when the cookies officially drop. The first 1,000 people to join the club will receive a free package of the Gaga-themed Oreos once they are available.

In a time when social distancing has made physical closeness a rarity, people are trying to stay connected with loved ones in any way they can. Oreo and Lady Gaga’s plan to keep people connected is via musical messages of kindness through "Sing It With OREO," a promotion launching Dec. 15 through which people can send uplifting "OREOgrams" to loved ones and enter to win various Lady Gaga prizes and experiences —including a grand prize flyaway concert and meet-and-greet.

One grand prize winner will receive a flyaway concert experience, meet and greet with Lady Gaga (pending any necessary COVID restrictions), and a personalized Oreogram from the singer herself.

In addition to the grand prize winner, 10 first prize winners will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for two to a Lady Gaga concert in a choice of four U.S. cities. Instant win prizes, meanwhile, include Oreo swag, Oreo Music Boxes, and Oreo branded headphones.

To join in, scan QR code on the pack of specially marked original Oreo cookies or the new Lady Gaga Oreo cookies or go to SingItWithOreo.com.

chm.jpg

http://www.ladygagaoreostanclub.com/

Spoiler

stanc.jpg

http://www.singitwithoreo.com/
https://www.today.com/food/oreo-lady-gaga-team-chromatica-cookie-collab-t201850
https://geekspin.co/lady-gaga-oreo-chromatica-cookies/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Lady Gaga x OREO Stan Club

what :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Dec. 15 through which people can send uplifting "OREOgrams" to loved ones and enter to win various Lady Gaga prizes and experiences —including a grand prize flyaway concert and meet-and-greet.

so they REALLY made it about kindness somehow, huh :bradley:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

How do I join the stan club!!!! Time is ticking and I want free Gaga cookies!!!!

pussycat

This is so unexpected??? She wants to keep giving musical messages but like a livestream is fine too :messga: don't want to be nagging nancy I'm excited n yeh also hungry

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

In a time when social distancing has made physical closeness a rarity, people are trying to stay connected with loved ones in any way they can. Oreo and Lady Gaga’s plan to keep people connected is via musical messages of kindness through "Sing It With OREO,"

I'm going to sing

"Come, come, unwrap me
Come, come, unwrap me
I'll show you what's me
Close your eyes, don't peek
Now I'm undressing
Unwrap sour candy"

to my relatives just to be kind :heart:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BABYL0N
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

This needs to be an emote, pronto 

gagaoreo.jpg

Lmao not them making a fossil out of her 

I suffer from coeliac disease.:rip:
I also don't live in US and I don't like most of biscuits, but that's another story.

IllusionLover

What does the "flyaway concert" means, will she do a live show?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

4 minutes ago, weed said:

How do I join the stan club!!!! Time is ticking and I want free Gaga cookies!!!!

I think you can’t enter until Dec 15th.

Just now, IllusionLover said:

What does the "flyaway concert" means, will she do a live show?

Gaga live in Space 2021

Archived