Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

YouTuber Gabi DeMartino apologizes for her video as a child on OnlyFans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche

why the F#CK would anyone post a video of themselves as a baby on their ONLYFANS and think it's gOoFy....... if you wanna share personal sh!t go make an actual free finsta, not a paid membership account on a platform used for sexual content... tf is wrong with people 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Pennywise

inb4 people come and defend her like “wELL ONLYFANS ISNT JUST FOR **** SWEATY :hor:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

littlepotter

girl what :air::air::air::air: that's ****ed up. but does she use her onlyfans to post nudes/explicit content usually?

chaeri pls

RahrahWitch

I'm guessing she doesn't usually post nudes on onlyfans and did this as a troll not realizing how F**ked up it is, but then even still that's scamming....

3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

inb4 people come and defend her like “wELL ONLYFANS ISNT JUST FOR **** SWEATY :hor:

its sad because it wasnt just for **** but... things have changed lol

MJHolland

EW wait ewww!!! 

When I first read it, I thought it was just a regular video of her as a kid. I did NOT read that she was actually NUDE in the video wtf :saladga: 

I lowkey thought you all were overreacting just because she posted it to OF :fail:

That's actually so gross :wtf:

What REALLY makes her entire explanation BS is that she put “won’t put my panties back on” in the subject in order to entice people to pay to see it.  Gross.   She should be permanently banned from the platform at the very least.  

What a sick and twisted society we live in.  

and now that there are headlines about it a bunch of evil mother****ers are going to be searching the internet looking for the video. 

Archived