Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What should be next for Chromatica imo

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

She should re-release the album.:ally: Something like "CHROMATICA - The Platinum Edition", with a release in mid january 2021 in cd, cassette and vinyl format with a new version of the artwork. The last two formats could come with different editions and colors, one for each of the chromatica tribes. The project has 2 parts, with the first cd being the 16 tracks of the original version. The second would contain a brand new longer version of Sour Candy, which should be the new worldwide single now. 

CD2:
1. Sour Candy 2.0 (with BLACKPINK)
2. Babylon (HausLabs Mix)
3. *new song* (with SOPHIE)
4. *new song*
5. Love Me Right
6. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo)
7. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Mix)
8. Free Woman (Honey Dijon realness Remix)
9. Rain On Me (Ralphi Rosario Remix)

Chromatica+by+Guillaume+Nicollet+a.jpg

Then obviously a big performance at the GRAMMYs 2021 of "Sine From Above". Shortly after she should drop a docu-film for Netflix titled "Chromatica - A cinematic experience" or smth like that. :bear:

k going back to sleep now:bear:

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere

I want a re-release
"back on chromatica"
3 to 5 new songs
2 of them radio friendly
no remixes (barely anyone listens to them)
done
back on track
boom

Anyone need a manager? :staymad:

MaMaMarryTheNight

Just end this mess already, focus on Oreos and the Gucci movie and comeback when you feel like it 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

DelusionalGaga

The momentum is over anyway. She could re-release Chromatica but she might as well just not do anything. 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

CD2:
1. Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK)
2. Babylon (HausLabs Mix)
3. *new song* (with SOPHIE)
4. *new song*
5. Love Me Right
6. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo)
7. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Mix)
8. Free Woman (Honey Dijon realness Remix)
9. Rain On Me (Ralphi Rosario Remix)

If there's a re-issue this will probably what it look like, but I HATE remixes. No one cares about them in general. She wrote 50-100 songs and she can't give us some actual songs? I'm fuming hard about how lazy the Chromatica deluxe is. Three songs and one is a remix one is a demo :rip: 

Next is either a new single and re-issue or nothing at all.

vyniildisk

I love that cover honestly! 

I think chromatica sound is dated. There is no point in trying to revive it. She needs something fresh and timeless like Miley did with Midnight sky, for example. a project raw and fierce

Tinnitus15

If she wants to revive the era,she really need to release smth like TFM:7-8 new songs,new visuals and that’s it(maybe one remix in this case:Babylon hl)

Sneaky Oliver
29 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I love that cover honestly! 

I think chromatica sound is dated. There is no point in trying to revive it. She needs something fresh and timeless like Miley did with Midnight sky, for example. a project raw and fierce

Perhaps because it is inspired by music from a specific time from the past? :ohwell: I think the house-disco sound has achieved a timeless status especially after the disco trend we had this year. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Reality

I don’t understand why y’all think she would/could do a re-release of the album (a la TFM or something like that) when she can’t even really promote the original album itself :triggered:

🃏🖤👹

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don’t understand why y’all think she would/could do a re-release if the album (a la TFM or something like that) when she can’t even really promote the original album itself :triggered:

Also labels normally do re-released for successful eras like The Fame, Born To Die, Teenage Dream, Dua Lipa 

:huntyga:

ChromaticAgain is... 

please enlighten me to death

flyaway
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

No one would buy that

Watch her release that before the tour, and all of you will be like: YAAAAS queen, gonna buy it immediately 

I loved the artwork!!! Really loved it!

Sadly I think we will have

Sour Candy (Oreo's YouTube AD version) - 00:05

Archived