Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Britney Spears - Swimming In The Stars Leaks!

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MeetinDaShadow

Its not only an album worthy song (A&R ex Karen Kwak fail), but it’s actually perfect as a dreamy winter jam! 

Blastertoyo

Nobody send me a link 

I don’t want to listen to it until it’s released 

:haroon:

please enlighten me to death

Sinfullota

This song is effing perfect! How did they cut this and put Better on the actual release? I can totally see this song dominating the charts this month if it would have gotten a proper release and a video. It's really beautiful and her vocal performance is very similar to her early career!

MeetinDaShadow

I always liked Man On The 🌙 (same producer/writer) on Glory. RCA should have released this as a single with MOTM as double A (or B) side. Both are kinda special songs with very radio friendly vibes and a hint of classic Brit vocals. Would have done well. She really needs to change label.

21 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

:giveup: Britney post about it challenge. 

Shes on vacation on her birthday. Yall will criticize her dad for trying to make a buck off her but then (lightly) criticize her for not caring about making money lmao

just saying i clock what some stans want from their pop girls maybe they are not always as far off from people like Troy carter and Britneys dad as they think they are

Gimme More
21 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I always liked Man On The 🌙 (same producer/writer) on Glory. RCA should have released this as a single with MOTM as double A (or B) side. Both are kinda special songs with very radio friendly vibes and a hint of classic Brit vocals. Would have done well. She really needs to change label.

Ugh it’s soo good and dreamy :bradley:

She needs a whole team revamp once Jamie is gone! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

SWTS>>>>>>>> everything else in 2020 (except chromatica)

I genuinely love it :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

pleasepleaseplease i need someone to post me a lovely private message that has nothing to do with this topic

You will learn respect!

GlitterAndGrease
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I genuinely love it :bradley:

My Britney stanning heart almost can't take it

Gimme More
22 minutes ago, Kitana said:

pleasepleaseplease i need someone to post me a lovely private message that has nothing to do with this topic

I messaged you something totally unrelated to this topic ;) 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived