đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is writing music?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Tbh I think she does everything atm BYT writing music

Maybe because youre a perpetual victim who thinks because she doesnt do a webcam performance but films a makeup commercial she just stops being a musician somehow. 

the worlds not as black and white as you all want it to be. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she dosnt want to be a pop star anymore :saladga: and it's so sad... 

I feel that each of her statements is forced. It is no longer her passion :messga:

My name isn't Alice

MaMaMarryTheNight
9 minutes ago, Jed said:

Maybe because youre a perpetual victim who thinks because she doesnt do a webcam performance but films a makeup commercial she just stops being a musician somehow. 

the worlds not as black and white as you all want it to be. 

No. But great job and thanks for your effort. 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Eggs said:

After what we found out about how hard it was for her to force herself to make Chromatica I do worry that she is struggling to write the way she used to these days. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that Chromatica was really not the album that she wanted to make at this point in her life, and maybe she'd have struggled less if she'd allowed herself to follow her muse rather than straining to create something crowd-pleasing. I hope she has learned or will learn to love her craft again.

I don’t think she wasn’t having it with chromatica...on this GAga radio she told us that the initial theme of chromatica was smth like dark pop/DJ white shadow also said that chromatica was supposed to be ARTPOP little sister...so maybe she’s not happy with the final product cuz bloodpop came and told her that didn’t sound like her 

HookerOnAChurch

Yes! She's not that kind of artist that needs to be pushed from the record company to write music. She's a songwriter, so i think she's constantly writing music even if it's not for an album. 

Archived