đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rain On Me boots shipped and revealed

Lighter

Featured Posts

Please, they are just now getting delivered :deadbanana: and $120 PLEASE, and I thought the crew neck was overpriced :rip: 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
9 hours ago, Regina George said:

You can literally buy them in your local store for 1$ and print those letter on them for like 3$ so yaayyy! :vegas:

Yeah no i want it from gaga as merch besides im from India these are difficult to get. I know u are trying to make fun but ok.

How can anoyone not love gaga

DoremonLove
9 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I get that you're annoyed by the quality. So am I. But it's rude to speak about the fans in this way. Alot of them ordered the merch a long time ago and couldn't have foreseen that the products would end up looking different to what they expected. 

Hey u are mod here right? Why is it ok to say fans lack self respect if they are not bashing gaga and mean towards her. Im here for fun to celebrate my fav not be mocked by other fans. 

Chromatography
6 hours ago, Fresco said:

Just opened the package. The boots have a logo on each boot, as advertised. The fan  image showed an inside and an outside, instead of both outsides like the store image. I really like that the tread sole color matches the upper.

I'm really happy with them. The boot material is quite thick and has a really big texture on the tread. I bought them intending to use as a snow boot with a couple pairs of wool socks added inside.  I find that works better than actual snow boots that I've owned. Waterproof with big tread to avoid slips. Also should get some use in the summer with gardening to keep out random bugs and dirt.

Cute and functional. I couldn't ask for more.

it doesn’t have the little bands tho right? also i’m not a fan of the color difference :noparty: are they that fluorescent in person?

I hope this convinces people to not buy merchandise from bigger artists. Love you Gaga, but this is straight up false advertising and bad service. A lot of artists are doing this now and it's so disrespectful to their fans. :smh:

Regina George
5 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Hey u are mod here right? Why is it ok to say fans lack self respect if they are not bashing gaga and mean towards her. Im here for fun to celebrate my fav not be mocked by other fans. 

Then stop mocking other people for their opinions and maybe people will stop mocking you.

DoremonLove
Just now, Regina George said:

Then stop mocking other people for their opinions and maybe people will stop mocking you.

Pls show me where here i mocked u or anyone. My simple reply was excitement. Pls dont be a bully. You were one of my fav members here.I have never mocked anyone. You have infact gone personal and commented on anger issues of mine without any reason. I dont think wanting a positive environment is a bad thing. Im here for criticism but not hatefull comments and negativity. 

Regina George
36 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Pls show me where here i mocked u or anyone. My simple reply was excitement. Pls dont be a bully. You were one of my fav members here.I have never mocked anyone. You have infact gone personal and commented on anger issues of mine without any reason. I dont think wanting a positive environment is a bad thing. Im here for criticism but not hatefull comments and negativity. 

Positive environment is one thing and being not pleased with what you got is other thing. I am sorry but people who bought this and payed 120$ for it have every right to be mad. They got scammed. Positivity only goes so far. Sometimes people need to be objective enough to see when something is not right. 

I apologize if you think I’m taking it personally of if you felt like I was bullying you! It was never my intention.

Stupid Oreo

Remember we already had a first look at them? Aka VMA's :huntyga:

15 hours ago, Chromatography said:

it doesn’t have the little bands tho right? also i’m not a fan of the color difference :noparty: are they that fluorescent in person?

The fan picture is accurate with regard to bands and color of what is delivered, if I understand what you mean by bands. There is also a "band" that goes top to bottom on the back of the boot.

Personally, I expected them to be bright for  high visibility in the rain. :yennefer:  I think I agree that a slightly different style was delivered than what was pictured. I'm ok with what was delivered tho. It took months, something must have gone wrong with the supply chain. idk.

• 6 months later...
Living

I have fallen down a hole looking at merch, this is so bad. 

This and the pillow + the quality of everything else.. honestly people should sue.

5 minutes ago, Living said:

I have fallen down a hole looking at merch, this is so bad. 

This and the pillow + the quality of everything else.. honestly people should sue.

They know better than to let it happen again with the BTW merch drop.

right?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

JazzGa
9 minutes ago, good said:

They know better than to let it happen again with the BTW merch drop.

right?

Well I mean, what consequences did they have? None. They can keep lying with their mockup pics and screwing us over with imputiny and we cain't do nuffin :smh:

Spoiler

Except choose not to buy it anymore

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Well I mean, what consequences did they have? None. They can keep lying with their mockup pics and screwing us over with imputiny and we cain't do nuffin :smh:

Hide contents

Except choose not to buy it anymore

Generally why I stick to things that can’t be done poorly, like a poster or shirts. It’s sad that an artist who loves to have a say in most things has a merch team that cuts corners. It’s better to just let people know if they aren’t able to create the same product from the mock-up. Not just let it be produced, shipped and not be nearly the same quality as the image.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived