YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
Just now, NicoB said:

Imagine the chromatica soap :bradley::bradley::bradley:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYwlzOnh8rN1Na0U_6qNw

These kinds of soaps are usually high quality tho, her merch team would NEVER :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

These kinds of soaps are usually high quality tho, her merch team would NEVER :huntyga:

:air::air::air::air::air:

Property of @Whale

Regina George
12 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

I get that Monsters defend her on her artistic stuff.. but there really shouldn’t be any excuse for this. The merch this year WAS full of false advertisement and while the underwear was like 30 $ people bought 120 $ for these. This is not okay. And stuff you sell shouldn’t be this hit or miss, doesn’t speak for quality.

I am honestly sick of people defending everything that has anything to do with this woman. Ridiculous. It's like some of the people on here truly lack self respect. 

Regina George
11 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

They look so cute:excited2: i cant afford tho.

You can literally buy them in your local store for 1$ and print those letter on them for like 3$ so yaayyy! :vegas:

6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I am honestly sick of people defending everything that has anything to do with this woman. Ridiculous. It's like some of the people on here truly lack self respect. 

& don't get me started on this Oreo deal... I. Will. Spill.

200.gif

Regina George
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

200.gif

People think they are better than others on here because they "respect" everything that has to do anything with Gaga even these shameless cash grabs and scams. I am sick of them. Nothing but ass kissers. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

People think they are better than others on here because they "respect" everything that has to do anything with Gaga even these shameless cash grabs and scams. I am sick of them. Nothing but ass kissers. 

But she sells Oreos for kindness 🥺 how dare u

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I get that you're annoyed by the quality. So am I. But it's rude to speak about the fans in this way. Alot of them ordered the merch a long time ago and couldn't have foreseen that the products would end up looking different to what they expected. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I get that you're annoyed by the quality. So am I. But it's rude to speak about the fans in this way. Alot of them ordered the merch a long time ago and couldn't have foreseen that the products would end up looking different to what they expected. 

And I am not talking about those fans. I am talking about fans who are saying that people shouldn't be mad about this coming for those who actually payed 120$  for these and are not pleased. There's a fine line where it's respecting something and then you have the part where people are being completely delusional and are acting too kind and generous because they think they are better than others. It's okay to complain about this and people should complain because they payed for it. 

Chromatography
20 minutes ago, COOOK said:

200.gif

see i have dragged literally everything else this era that deserved to be dragged but i am a big fan of this oreo cookie. idk why but it makes me so happy :fatcat:

Cybikitty
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

see i have dragged literally everything else this era that deserved to be dragged but i am a big fan of this oreo cookie. idk why but it makes me so happy :fatcat:

literally same here, everything else has been such a pain but cookie makes my brain go brrrrrr :fatcat:

Just opened the package. The boots have a logo on each boot, as advertised. The fan  image showed an inside and an outside, instead of both outsides like the store image. I really like that the tread sole color matches the upper.

I'm really happy with them. The boot material is quite thick and has a really big texture on the tread. I bought them intending to use as a snow boot with a couple pairs of wool socks added inside.  I find that works better than actual snow boots that I've owned. Waterproof with big tread to avoid slips. Also should get some use in the summer with gardening to keep out random bugs and dirt.

Cute and functional. I couldn't ask for more.

popatemyshart

$120 seems a lot for these but rain on me I guess. I should buy these and store my Oreos in them haha

Archived