💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift promises to "always advocate" for LGBTQ equality

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift  promises to "always advocate" for LGBTQ equality as she receives the Attitude Icon Award, supported by Jaguar.

Taylor Swift has spoken out in support of LGBTQ+ love in her acceptance speech for her 2020 Attitude Icon Award, supported by Jaguar.
After being presented the award by her friend Todrick Hall, Taylor said:

I'm really, really grateful for this, this is so amazing. I want to say thank you to anyone who had a hand in deciding that I should deserve this.
Mostly I want to say thank you to the fans for giving me a platform to make music and to be vocal about the things I think are right and wrong.
I just believe very firmly that everyone should be able to live out their love story without fear of discrimination.
The way for that to happen is for us to continue to keep pushing governments to put protections in place for members of the LGBTQ community. And I promise to always advocate for that.

https://attitude.co.uk/article/taylor-swift-everyone-should-be-able-to-live-out-their-love-story-1/24118/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

Such an ugly award! It's literally a "a". Whoever designed it lacks creativity. Anyways, happy for her. Since YNTCD she is out there doing the most.

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Such an ugly award! It's literally a "a". Whoever designed it lacks creativity. Anyways, happy for her. Since YNTCD she is out there doing the most.

It looks like an award from Amazon :bear:

9 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

It looks like an award from Amazon :bear:

That's probably where they bought it :bear:

TimisaMonster

Taylor winning an award for WHAT advocacy for LGBT people? Ha Ha Lol GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

IllusionLover

She ironed her bangs, Red is coming!!! 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ALGAYDO

The fact that doing ONE song is enough to paint her as some huge LGBTQ+ activist is legit so depressing. The bar is either extremely low or people legit just like licking her áss for every little thing lmao 

huttont

Why are we bashing on Taylor and acting like she hasn’t supported the community? She donated 113,000 dollars to anti-lgbtq bills in Tennessee and openly advocates for the lgbtq community. It’s better than not doing anything. I’m sure there are other deserving people but I don’t understand the need to eyeroll at someone on your side.

Versace

Wow don't you just love it when the gays get an ally and start complaining about it like it's not big enough (if you know what I mean) lol

Archived