💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift promises to "always advocate" for LGBTQ equality

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

Yeah right shes an advocate now with 1 song. Sshe only supported lgbt when it started being trendy and cool.  This is my opjnion so dont @  me .

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Remember when using your voice for LGBTQ actually meant something? And was more than a popular trend? I do :interestinga:

Stream BTW gheys!!!

RudraCNG
58 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Yeah right shes an advocate now with 1 song. Sshe only supported lgbt when it started being trendy and cool.  This is my opjnion so dont @  me .

And she released it during Pride month. Sorry, I like her music but no, that was more like a marketing strategy than an actual advocacy for lgbt community.

Blastertoyo
11 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

And she released it during Pride month. Sorry, I like her music but no, that was more like a marketing strategy than an actual advocacy for lgbt community.

Also the whole message of the song is so messy 

like what is she actually trying to say?

The actual message of the song is about twitter trolls people coming for female pop stars and there’s a line that mentions GLAAD that uses it as a pun for the word “glad” and a super open-ended line about parades and protesters..

the “shade never made anybody less gay” line is just a terrible line and also doesn’t make sense because homophobic behavior isn’t “shade”, LGBTQ+ people being denied human rights, being assaulted and murdered isn’t “shade” 

decorating a video for one mishmash “activism” song with a bunch of LGBTQ+ during pride month doesn’t make you an advocate 

:awkney:

please enlighten me to death

Say what you want about Taylor but she’s a phenomenal businesswoman. She built her career off heteronormative republican teenagers and now that it’s a trend, all of a sudden she’s an LGBTQ ally. If that isn’t a smart strategy then I don’t know what is. Good for her I guess.

Pharamon
12 hours ago, NAMURO said:

I am glad for her, but I am the only one scared to death of what's Michelle Visage turning into?? 

what?

Pharamon
50 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Say what you want about Taylor but she’s a phenomenal businesswoman. She built her career off heteronormative republican teenagers and now that it’s a trend, all of a sudden she’s an LGBTQ ally. If that isn’t a smart strategy then I don’t know what is. Good for her I guess.

Thats called having no spine 

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, Lighter said:

some people here needs to calm down they’re being too loud

Not licking a celeb *ss means you have temper issue now? :)

Anyway, sorry for anyone above 15 yo falling for these PR stunt and actually believing someone like that care for their struggle.

Bleachella

so many people fight for gay rights and this website sets it back 30 years with every post... it’s sad to see 😞

popatemyshart

Gays aren’t obligated to accept whatever 1 percenter “ally” is forced down our throats lmao. She’s a hack

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, SUBURBIA said:

so many people fight for gay rights and this website sets it back 30 years with every post... it’s sad to see 😞

We set gay rights back 30 years because we don’t like it when artists pander to us for a minute to score Gay Pointsℱ without doing much- if any- activism, then celebrate said artist for doing bare minimum? That’s what is setting gay right back? Really? :huntyga:

Bleachella
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

We set gay rights back 30 years because we don’t like it when artists pander to us for a minute to score Gay Pointsℱ without doing much- if any- activism, then celebrate said artist for doing bare minimum? That’s what is setting gay right back? Really? :huntyga:

Yes! I’m glad you see my point 

Archived