Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sample used in Stupid Love

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

I saw a video on YouTube about Gaga's songs which used a sample and it's told that Stupid Love used a sampled of "Switch" by JVST SAY YES" (released in 2015).

Do you think it's real? The producers of this song are not credited on Stupid Love :bear:

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

And I always though it was her voice :bradley:

wheres the original production? If this is a sample and the other stems are the Trixie Mattel’s YouTube intro:ladyhaha:, what’s left? 

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

I think it's Gaga's voice distorced

8 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

wheres the original production? If this is a sample and the other stems are the Trixie Mattel’s YouTube intro:ladyhaha:, what’s left? 

I thought it was common knowledge from the beginning that it was a sample, also didn't one of the people who worked on it reference it as a sample? They were talking about the intro how the song kicks in right away

CHROMATICON
11 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

I think it's Gaga's voice distorced

9 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

It's a free sample that BP just used, same with Babylon EV.

lasagna
24 minutes ago, radioactive said:

this makes it an even worse song now :toofunny: bloodpoop strikes again!

i mean lets not act like gaga hasn't been using samples since day one https://www.whosampled.com/Lady-Gaga/samples/

usually the samples make up the most integral part of the songs too i mean just look at electric chapel or judas

edit: wasn't like 90% of ARTPOP just reused intrumentals in full too 

Spoiler

:laughga: i'll never forgive zedd for that wont lie

human turd

FfFfFfFF

Tehnically it's not a sample as it was not officiallly credited as one.. so it's just a similarity. 

MiQuenDroid
15 hours ago, lasagna said:

i mean lets not act like gaga hasn't been using samples since day one https://www.whosampled.com/Lady-Gaga/samples/

usually the samples make up the most integral part of the songs too i mean just look at electric chapel or judas

edit: wasn't like 90% of ARTPOP just reused intrumentals in full too 

Hide contents

:laughga: i'll never forgive zedd for that wont lie

Yeah... Aura, Donatella and Mary Jane Holland are based on existant instrumentals (created by Madeon, Zedd and Infected Mushroom) and Venus is based on a sample (Rocket #9 by Zombie-Zombie, itself a remix of a song by SunRa lmfao) and an instru created by Madeon reworked by Gaga. This is quite ridiculous.

All I ever wanted was love...

the ew ha ha ew ew ew ha ha ew ew haaaa?

it's just gaga saying "love love ew ew, ha ha love ew ew haaaa love ew ew" in a chimpunk way

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived