💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sample used in Stupid Love

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, lasagna said:

It is a lot but imo I don't think its as bad as ARTPOP which had entire songs that were just unedited or unmodified instrumentals from already released songs that zedd/madeon repurposed

The songs were never released lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lasagna
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

DJWS pretty much saved ARTPOP’s production which is kinda sad

well except for 

i love this song so much i'd love to hear a mashup of dwuw and the deep omg

human turd

1 minute ago, lasagna said:

what do u mean

You said she used instrumentals from songs that were released, but these instrumentals were never published until Gaga used them

MiQuenDroid
13 hours ago, lasagna said:

Yep!!! In terms of sampling and preexisting intrumentals, ARTPOP is by FAR the album with the most of it

Not sampling, USING them :bear: with some adjustments

All I ever wanted was love...

Sneaky Oliver

Why do you guys care so much how the song was produced? Wether it has a sample or not? Cmon, stop being dramatic and enjoy the final result. It's not lazy to use a sample, it means they have a good ear for music. They still have to come up with the arrangements and everything else. It's not like she's singing acapella over the sample.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

danbekim

The sample in Stupid Love was used for sometime now.

Switch by JVST SAY YES (2015)

Ride by Lee Wells (2018)

Stupid Love - Lady Gaga (2020)

Although it does sound like Gaga singing, it's not her

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It's not like she's singing acapella over the sample.

Which she did for most of ARTPOP 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Which she did for most of ARTPOP 

:huntyga:

Not really. The producers that SHE chose had already instrumentals and they chose to use them. What's the difference? Is it invalid just because they didn't produce the song from scratch? :triggered: What if RedOne had Poker Face instrumental done beforehand? Or Bad Romance? Some of you drag ARTPOP for no reason!

what's next? are we gonna demand Gaga to tell us how many hours she worked on certain song or how much did her label paid for her producers?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

lasagna
18 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

You said she used instrumentals from songs that were released, but these instrumentals were never published until Gaga used them

OH i thought they were though? wasn't can't beat the machines (mjh) and the donatella demo already released?

human turd

10 minutes ago, lasagna said:

OH i thought they were though? wasn't can't beat the machines (mjh) and the donatella demo already released?

No, they were leaked but never released :)

voidfigure
23 hours ago, lasagna said:

It is a lot but imo I don't think its as bad as ARTPOP which had entire songs that were just unedited or unmodified instrumentals from already released songs that zedd/madeon repurposed

23 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Chromatica has 

SFA

Stupid Love

Sour Candy 

Rain On Me

Replay 

Babylon (Haus Labs) 

that we know of, which is also a lot 

SFA is not a sample from another artist tho, it's just based off an unused track intended for Elton John 

Sour Candy samples what? 

Rain On Me samples what? 

Replay samples what? 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, voidfigure said:

SFA is not a sample from another artist tho, it's just based off an unused track intended for Elton John 

Sour Candy samples what? 

Rain On Me samples what? 

Replay samples what? 

Literally where have you been? 

ignore the Babylon one this video is wrong about that 

SFA isn’t a sample but she took a demo written and produced for Elton and switched things around, which was what her producers did for most of ARTPOP, take concepts/instrumentals/songs and change a few things or just sing over them.

please enlighten me to death

voidfigure
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Literally where have you been? 

ignore the Babylon one this video is wrong about that 

SFA isn’t a sample but she took a demo written and produced for Elton and switched things around, which was what her producers did for most of ARTPOP, take concepts/instrumentals/songs and change a few things or just sing over them.

Literally I've been enjoying Chromatica, and I didn't know about the samples besides Stupid Love 😂

Anyways, I think I'm deaf: in that video, the only plain similarity I heard was Sour Candy 

GAGAVENUS

you can't make a 90s house-inspired album without sampling 90s house music. dont understand why that's controversial

Archived