💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Gaga calling us LITTLE Monsters?

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

You mean Little dollars :billie:

You're on a roll tonight! So many of your posts have been reported by others. I know you want to be cool and sassy and hip and edgy.... but let's try not to drag Gaga. Gaga of all people doesn't look at us like financial assets. she's more of the "I don't want your money, I want your soul", types, remember? easy on the shade, tiger! :D  Many thanks for understanding. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hieronymus

When was the last time she actually referred to her fans as "little monsters"? She probably just considers us outright monsters now

Jose P
Just now, Cookie Woman said:

When was the last time she actually referred to her fans as "little monsters"? She probably just considers us outright monsters now

About a week ago when she tweeted about the AMAs :huntyga:

hieronymus
3 hours ago, Jose P said:

About a week ago when she tweeted about the AMAs :huntyga:

That's sweet

I don't mind it I think it's cute. Also it makes sense to differentiate from her monsters which are her fears.

She does call us just "monsters" a lot now anyways tho, maybe "little" feels silly to her sometimes too. But it's so cute and nostalgic :kara:

At concerts she uses it scarcelly i think

I think its a bit silly but def cute. Its not that weve grown up. Its just things arent taken as lightly as often this days. We are all to sober in 2020 to enjoy these silly things. Its a bit upsetting. Like who cares

Archived