Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Dua Lipa and Rina at the Attitude Awards 2020

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

36320912-9006729-image-m-45_16068488458936320934-9006729-image-a-28_160684799980
Rina will perform and Dua is one of the guests
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9006729/Attitude-Awards-2020-Pregnant-Paloma-Faith-edgy-Dua-Lipa-attend-virtual-ceremony.html

Virtual ceremony will starts soon

It's the LGBTQ community's biggest night of the year! The Attitude Awards features exclusive live performances from the Vamps, Yungblud, Paloma Faith, Rina Sawayama and Drag Race UK's The Vivienne. Plus star guests Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, Luke Evans, NikkieTutorials, Michelle Visage, Stephen Fry, Russell Tovey, Munroe Bergdorf and Rosie Jones, and appearances from RuPaul, Todrick Hall, Mark Ronson, Tracey Emin, Layton Williams, Simon Callow, Max Harwood, Dr Ranj Singh and MNEK. Hosted by comedian Tom Allen.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

wetasspussy

Wait is gaga coming too?

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

Lona Delery

rina is so stanworthy oh my god

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Teletubby

Taylor Swift won Attitude Icon Award

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NichuuB
54 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Taylor Swift won Attitude Icon Award

Bored Despicable Me GIF

Property of @Whale

Tinnitus15

I am living for dua..she really upgraded at everything(when haters dragged her for her stage presence,her outfits)and she came and proved them wrong 

Archived