Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Oreo deal was fake

Featured Posts

Guys, I've just tried to go on the Oreo competition and the website isn't working and the secure lock has gone! Was it fake or had LM's gone too far and hacked the website! The link is singitwithoreo.com 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Oreo didn't post it anywhere

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

Oreo didn't post it anywhere

I thought this?! Whats going on? The joke adds up lmao, Gaga gifts her dad a box of Oreo's and they know LM's want Gaga to promote so they got us good :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

It says 15th December so it may just go live then? The domain was set up in August this year.

yeah, I think the promo just hasn't gone live yet

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

It says 15th December so it may just go live then? The domain was set up in August this year.

But I don't get why they wouldn't say anything sooner, someone is trolling i can feel it!

BabylonChristmas

it might be going live on december 15th. i doubt it's fake

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Amidana

I mean when you go to the website it asks for a user & password it could be real.... Just gotta wait for something lol

RAMROD

Why does stan account on twitter of all places got the info first? Wouldn't they want the legit press to cover it if this was a project involving people? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

Why does stan account on twitter of all places got the info first? Wouldn't they want the legit press to cover it if this was a project involving people? 

Exactly, who is telling them all of this? It's fake i just know it, i don't doubt that they wouldn't be able to use her songs but i don't think Gaga is part of this only.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived