news

Gaga teams up w/ Oreo

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

"I try to sell myself but I am really laughing because I just love the music not the bling" sounds real good in Gaga's brand deal era. 

Serial Chiller
9 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Lol remember when everyone in this forum joked about Christina Aguilera being reduced to an Oreo girl? Yeah, let me see this thread be filled with those double standards :reductive:

I know you skipped through the replies, but to fill you up on it, they’re not exactly kindness punk :bear:

BritneyGagaStan

Nnnnnn :air: Maybe she’ll make an appearance at a hotel ballroom to promote it too :derpga:  Take a bite take a bite - OreoGa 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

This must be the visual all those insiders said was coming

I kept saying it was probably a Commerical or something for Haus Labs. And everyone said it had to be a music video! LOL

Ladey Gaygay
13 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

all I'm saying is if this sing it campaign doesn't use a Chromatica track like Voce Viva did, she is going to get dragged through the mud for this. 

pls she's going to use Joanne or some sh*t lmao

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

vyniildisk
27 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

omg not an another xtina moment :bradley: this HAS to be a JOKE :saladga:

wait, what, whyy lmaooo what is happening

asdfghjkj okay this is extremely funny :deadbanana:

maybe she didn’t even buy the ones she sent Joe but regifted them from her signing bonus :ladyhaha:

numb the flame

I really love Gaga but she is really testing it now. She and her team have to know the response we have every time we see a new paid post come up on IG and those paid posts being the only times we hear from her recently. 

EDIT: this is going to become a rant but at this point fck Chromatica, if she cancels the tour I'll be glad to see my refund rolling in. However, Gaga and her team cannot not know the way we react to see yet another brand deal happen. I wouldn't be so frustrated with her and/or her team if she communicated with us at times other than when she contractually is paid to post about a watch, a perfume or now cookies. Her only posting when she has things to sell is not helping her image in the eyes of fans who are already frustrated with the silence until she's getting paid to post. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Ladey Gaygay said:

pls she's going to use Joanne or some sh*t lmao

„I’ve got a hundred million reasons to walk away

but baby I just need an Oreo to stay..“

Gaga, Lady Gaga - Oreo

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

ShayCristoforo

We got a Stupid Lahv Lahv (O O O O Oreo O Oreooo O)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga announces Chromatica Oreo

Archived