💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga to appear on Ellen in the future?

David Ward

Should Gaga appear on Ellen again in the future?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga appear on Ellen again in the future?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

David Ward

Knowing what we know now, would you ever want Gaga to appear on the Ellen Degenerate show in the possible future?

Sarah H

No thanks. I don't think it would go well alongside Gaga's kindness message to publicly support her now. 

Sepsami

I mean I always enjoyed her on Ellen, but let's not get her in controversy that could severely damage her career :awkney:

2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I mean I always enjoyed her on Ellen, but let's not get her in controversy that could severely damage her career :awkney:

I don't think it would damage her career. All the artists and celebrities continued appearing on The Ellen Show like nothing happened.

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, Reez said:

I don't think it would damage her career. All the artists and celebrities continued appearing on The Ellen Show like nothing happened.

Oh wig really? I haven't been watching anything Ellen related so I'm not informed on the topic :neyde: good for them then I guess :lolly:

Pennywise

No thank u:ohwell:

Spoiler

Even tho it'd be nice to see her somewhere, anywhere:messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

8 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Oh wig really? I haven't been watching anything Ellen related so I'm not informed on the topic :neyde: good for them then I guess :lolly:

I'm not watching her anymore either, but I saw some newer videos of some celebrities appearing on Ellen on Youtube.

bionic

Ellen is facing a homophobic smear campaign. Gaga needs to show solidarity with the LGBTQ+ community and stand up against the hate against Ellen

buy bionic

Archived