đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reaction videos on YouTube

Reez

Featured Posts

Born This Way

I'll just search something on Youtube and watch a disgusting amount of reaction videos. idk, I just like watching them. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Lumiere

Michael Murray, Caitlin Marie Reacts, Maps by Pablo, Reacts by Ash, Steven in Stereo, Rebecca Vocal Athlete, Nina Schofield, Jordan Jones, and DanDTV.

I used to watch Zach Campbell but I feel like he's become waaay to noisy to properly react.

And I've been ignoring AjayII since her reaction to ROM :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I'll just search something on Youtube and watch a disgusting amount of reaction videos. idk, I just like watching them. 

Me too. But if someone in their reaction video dislikes a song that I like then I get really upset and start questioning my own beliefs :ladyhaha:

Chesescake

I used to watch AjayII, Dylan Will Not Participate and Reacts By Ash.

But I get tired of Ajay keep asking us what albums we recommended, than totally ignored us and jump to other popular artist (except Charli XCX.)

Dylan is ended is channel and I just forgot Ash was existed.

Then I wanted watch people react to Bjork music I found Sisley Reacts, but it ended up like Ash's channel.

Other I found some black girl react to music which totally reminds me of Ajay.

Right now I only watch Ajay, but not as usually as I used to.

Cello

I like Nina Schofield, Rebecca Vocal Coach, Zach Campbell, Blake Mclain, Steven in Stereo, Newfie, Reacts by Ash, Caitlin Marie, Jersh. I'm sure there are some others. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

6 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Michael Murray, Caitlin Marie Reacts, Maps by Pablo, Reacts by Ash, Steven in Stereo, Rebecca Vocal Athlete, Nina Schofield, Jordan Jones, and DanDTV.

I used to watch Zach Campbell but I feel like he became waaay to noisy that he can't properly react to the song.

And I've been ignoring AjayII since her reaction to ROM :triggered:

Exactly. I was waiting for someone to mention Zach and Ajayll. I think Zach started to be really robotic with no emotion idk why. What really bugs me also is that he doesn't even bother to change the thumbnail for his videos anymore :ladyhaha:. And Ajayll is also different than before. I also don't feel emotion. It's like she doesn't want to do it anymore :shrug:

Justin Drew Bieber

Anyone who doesn’t overreact, pauses the audio clip every 5 seconds to yell and get up and waste 15 seconds, put in clips from movies to show how surprised and slayed they are, and that don’t get into the reaction till 2 mins into the video 

CatelynnMarie

I stopped watching the same react channels all the time and started to go searching for random uploads if I really love a song/ album and want to see others react. I guess the channel I watch the most of this category would be Steven In Stereo. 

I’m still subbed to Zach Campbell for many years now and caitlin marie reacts, but I don’t really watch their content unless it’s something I’m super interested in. I know why Zach changed his content, but I prefer his older reactions because they were more genuine and free. Now because he’s had to start being more careful about copyright, it feels like he can’t be his entire true self on camera or something? Idk maybe that’s not the right way to put it, but it makes me sad. Caitlin seems like a sweetheart and I enjoy her videos when I do watch them. 

As for music review channels, the only one I really pay attention to and watch regularly is Jon from ARTV. I respect his opinions and musical knowledge so much, even if there’s sometimes differing opinions, I can always understand where he’s coming from. It’s nice for me to vibe and listen/ watch someone who is that passionate/ knowledgeable about music.

Edit: Also Two Gay Matts. Adore them so so much. They always make me smile and it feels like their videos give me a warm hug. They usually do their reactions over on Facebook (copyright reasons) and then throw up their review videos on YouTube. 

Archived