Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BB200: Chromatica #191

Lighter

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

I can’t believe how close she is to the top QUEEN :pray: WE CAN DO IT GUYS LETS GET HER TO NUMBER 200 :legend:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like when she decides to go back promoting Chromatica (if she decides lol) it will be so awkward. I doubt that would feel organic to me.

Which is sad because it is a great album and it began very promising until it lasted :messga:

TimisaMonster

Chromatica flopped...Her biggest enemy is her...she's still in the 911 era :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LGMonster95

Some of you don't know anything about charts and it shows. No this is not a "complete disaster" It's perfectly normal for the album to drop since it has no promo especially when you take in consideration that Gaga is not your typical "queen of streams" type of artist to help it be stable and without promotion, yes she did really great especially for her standards (Which I'm really happy) but she is not there on the very top like others. Chromatica is an album that went #1, that has a #1 hit single, the last time when she had this achievement with her solo albums was almost 10 years ago with Born This Way, not to say that she has 2 top 5 hit singles with Chromatica which also didn't happen since BTW aswell. Y'all seriously need to stop acting like she pulled a "Smile" type of floppage with this album when It's totally NOT the case.

vyniildisk
23 minutes ago, dzox said:

well im actually surprised it still charting

This¡ im actually surprised too! Its a good thing still holding in the 200 most sold albumes

Tinnitus15
50 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The box set isn't being released in the USA. 

She’s really her biggest enemy 

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She’s really her biggest enemy 

My only idea that she hasn't released the deluxe version properly in the US (besides the target edition) is that they're waiting to reissue the album with new music and call that the "deluxe edition" in the US.  

buzzkill

But what did you guys expected? Its been months without she even saying the album name lol

buzzkill

The only explanation is that she gonna release some sort of ep or deluxe version. But i highly doubt.... that being said i also think she will cancel chromatica ball for good.

MJHolland

The music is literally still the same. Who gives a f*ck about this chart...

Y’all are actually such entitled brats. 

Archived