celeb

Millie Bobby Brown breaks down while detailing an invasive encounter

COOOK

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl
30 minutes ago, insight said:

#invasionofprivacy

#thepriceoffame

It shouldn't be that price for fame. People, even celebrities deserve privacy and respect. 

:)

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Millie is one of the last people to deserve that kind of treatment. Such a sweetie pie. :(

but many people are trash, are we surprised?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Regina George

Imagine being that awful to another human being. If she said no then it’s a no! And what a ****ing weird request. “Can I take a video of you”? Ew. 

The Child

Reminds me of the scene in ASIB where someone takes a pic of Jackson and Ally is furious (I’m sure Gaga asked for that scene to be put in the movie).

I am so sorry Millie had to experience that.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I’ve always treated celebrities I meet in real life as strangers, cause I know this is what most of them want. 

1 hour ago, insight said:

#invasionofprivacy

#thepriceoffame

Thats doesnt mean that people should treat her this way she is still a human being

TimisaMonster

Poor thing...just trying to live her life and go to the store and has to be GAWKED and treated so messed up like that...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

insight
5 hours ago, Suuus said:

Thats doesnt mean that people should treat her this way she is still a human being

People don't grasp the fact that public figures are human beings too. 

Archived