💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin B: 'I'm going to have as many kids as Hailey is willing to push out'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Speaking during a forthcoming appearance on Tuesday's edition of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Justin told how he is leaving family planning decisions up to his wife of two years.  

Justin said: 'I'm going to have as many as many kids as Hailey is willing to push out.'

'I'd love to have myself a little tribe, but it's her body and whatever she wants to do. I think she wants to have a few.'

Ellen, 63, asked what the 'hold up' was because she knows Justin loves kids, and he said: 'I think Hailey still has some things to accomplish as a woman, I don't think she's ready yet and that's OK.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9004633/Justin-Bieber-discusses-baby-plans-wife-Hailey.html

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Ward

'I'm going to have as many as many kids as Hailey is willing to push out.'

Making her sound like a baby machine.

'I think Hailey still has some things to accomplish as a woman, I don't think she's ready yet and that's OK.'

Saying she isn't ready as if she's a child and he makes the decisions for her.

He's talking about wanting more neck tattoos while she is asking him to stop. Who do you think the mature one in this situation is?

tenor.gif?itemid=5456694

Sepsami
10 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I think Hailey still has some things to accomplish as a woman, I don't think she's ready yet and that's OK.

If you have given birth you are no longer a woman confirmedT :mark:

bionic
Just now, Sepsami said:

If you have given birth you are no longer a woman confirmedT :mark:

Watch it become "giving birth is when a girl becomes a woman" if they do have children

buy bionic

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

Watch it become "giving birth is when a girl becomes a woman" if they do have children

Tell Gaga that cuz she recently gave birth to LG6 

:huntyga:

Chromatica’s malnourished Gags youre a woman now that you’ve given birth 

please enlighten me to death

IllusionLover

Disgusting. I hope he doesn't leave any children in this world .

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Xoxo Adriana

he could’ve been speaking on her behalf though, perhaps this is what she has told justin herself, that she isn’t ready for children or that she doesn’t feel mature for one. i know justin can be trash but can we not all jump on him just because he’s justin bieber? :awkney:

if however, i’m wrong and he’s literally making the decisions for her (i get where some of y’all are coming from), then i really hope he’s the one to mature up as well, because he’s nowhere near being a “man” tbh. he cannot simply speak for her about that but remain a 16 year old eshay that writes music for teen girl fans forever. 

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he could’ve been speaking on her behalf though, perhaps this is what she has told justin herself, that she isn’t ready for children or that she doesn’t feel mature for one. i know justin can be trash but can we not all jump on him just because he’s justin bieber? :awkney:

if however, i’m wrong and he’s literally making the decisions for her (i get where some of y’all are coming from), then i really hope he’s the one to mature up as well, because he’s nowhere near being a “man” tbh. he cannot simply speak for her about that but remain a 16 year old eshay that writes music for teen girl fans forever. 

Agreed, a lot of assumptions going on about biebs :mark: 

y'all need to quit acting like he's the devil incarnate :neyde:

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

4 minutes ago, Biological Stasis said:

ok not just the fact that y’all both literally wrote the exact same message, but no matter how trash he is, that’s pretty gross to wish someone doesn’t have children, or becomes a parent.

my sister couldn’t fall pregnant for years and had to do IVF before finally falling pregnant. my uncle is infertile. i’ve seen how broken people are, not being able to have kids. i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

ok not just the fact that y’all both literally wrote the exact same message, but no matter how trash he is, that’s pretty gross to wish someone doesn’t have children, or becomes a parent.

my sister couldn’t fall pregnant for years and had to do IVF before finally falling pregnant. my uncle is infertile. i’ve seen how broken people are, not being able to have kids. i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

bringing infertility into this when it has absolutely nothing to do with what he said.

he literally insinuated hailey’s life/ability to accomplish things will be over when she’s a mom and that’s a toxic af mindset to have. pretty much that justin can keep doing what he wants to do but hailey must be at home to take care of the children. maybe they discussed this prior and want it to be like that but the way he worded this interview was awful at best.

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

bringing infertility into this when it has absolutely nothing to do with what he said.

he literally insinuated hailey’s life/ability to accomplish things will be over when she’s a mom and that’s a toxic af mindset to have. pretty much that justin can keep doing what he wants to do but hailey must be at home to take care of the children. maybe they discussed this prior and want it to be like that but the way he worded this interview was awful at best.

read my first post, his comment can be interpreted in two different ways:

13 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i don’t wanna 100% defend biebs as he is indeed a trash human, wbk, but i don’t think we should jump on his case every single time he opens his mouth. he has always worded things very badly, like that time he said “people can love whoever they choose”, which people immediately accused him of calling sexual orientation a “choice”, when he was genuinely showing support for the lgbt community.

also i only brought infertility into this because they hoped he “would never have kids”, which tbh is disgusting considering people indeed cannot have children. how about not wishing infertility on people? 

giphy.gif

Archived