💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin B: 'I'm going to have as many kids as Hailey is willing to push out'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

OMonster

How is what he said wrong?

He and his WIFE have clearly discussed their life goals and how they want their lives to pan out together. 

And what's wrong with saying that SOME women might want to achieve certain things before becoming a mother?

That's not to say a woman can't be a mother and hold down a successful career... but if she has the resources and is able to put things on hold for motherhood... that's great. 

Woke culture is so ridiculous. In the real world, outside of Twitter trends and false morality, partnerships DO make decisions together... and it isn't some kind of patriarchal abuse.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

How is what he said wrong?

He and his WIFE have clearly discussed their life goals and how they want their lives to pan out together. 

And what's wrong with saying that SOME women might want to achieve certain things before becoming a mother?

That's not to say a woman can't be a mother and hold down a successful career... but if she has the resources and is able to put things on hold for motherhood... that's great. 

Woke culture is so ridiculous. In the real world, outside of Twitter trends and false morality, partnerships DO make decisions together... and it isn't some kind of patriarchal abuse.

I totally agree, but it's the way he says things that has a bad sexist vibe to me personally. 

2 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he could’ve been speaking on her behalf though, perhaps this is what she has told justin herself, that she isn’t ready for children or that she doesn’t feel mature for one. i know justin can be trash but can we not all jump on him just because he’s justin bieber? :awkney:

if however, i’m wrong and he’s literally making the decisions for her (i get where some of y’all are coming from), then i really hope he’s the one to mature up as well, because he’s nowhere near being a “man” tbh. he cannot simply speak for her about that but remain a 16 year old eshay that writes music for teen girl fans forever. 

I don't think it's because it's Bieber lol it's a pretty gross way to put it when talking about your own wife. "as many as she's willing to push out"? Ew.

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

read my first post, his comment can be interpreted in two different ways:

i don’t wanna 100% defend biebs as he is indeed a trash human, wbk, but i don’t think we should jump on his case every single time he opens his mouth. he has always worded things very badly, like that time he said “people can love whoever they choose”, which people immediately accused him of calling sexual orientation a “choice”, when he was genuinely showing support for the lgbt community.

also i only brought infertility into this because they hoped he “would never have kids”, which tbh is disgusting considering people indeed cannot have children. how about not wishing infertility on people? 

giphy.gif

the overreaction 

Sneaky Oliver

He didn't say anything bad or wrong but somehow Gagadaily makes him sound like a criminal :air:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The scientific essays about every little thing that Justin Bieber does and says :ladyhaha:

we get it you hate him for no reason. Move along 

President Biden

I thought his answer was pretty sincere and cute. He literally later says he is waiting until SHE wants to, and blatantly says along the lines of “it’s her body”. 

He just clearly really like children and wants to have a lot. That’s okay. It’s actually adorable how badly he wants to be a father:fan:

I got drunk

Good god I don't know why you all hate this guy so much. He clearly had good Intentions.mp3 with his statement and is basically saying it's HER decision on when they start having kids. Not some of you spinning this into him somehow being a misogynist. :toofunny:

Galactic Mess

He might’ve worded it badly, but the meaning of his statement seems fine and respectful to me.

JusKeepBreathin

They aren't brand new Fords.:fail:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived