💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They will promote Chromatica in 2021

not ALICE

Featured Posts

not ALICE

I read a lot of topics with disappointed monsters, and I don't understand them. :crossed: Gaga really did her best despite the pandemic. 

About the video's being released and about the lack of promo for Chromatica:
Isn't it possible Gaga's team is just waiting to promote it till 2021? In my mind, they are hoping, like the rest of us, that the vaccines will help us get back to a normal situation and life.

- She still needs to do her tour and is going to promote it in 2021, it is possible they'll even release new music

- Hopefully clubs will open again in 2021, and Chromatica is filled with club music

- If she releases all her videos/singles now, the buzz will be over, especially for the mainstream people that don't buy albums but listen to music presented through television,  YouTube, radio stations, streaming services

- I don't think she'll do a lot of interviews because of her acting plans in 2021, but it is what it is

- Maybe she's actively being quiet for now to generate a bigger feeling of surprise/shock in 2021

excited lady gaga GIF

Anyway, a lot of monsters should have a different mentality, I think. It's not our job to put pressure on her team, or yes, on her. We are stanning a legend who has been around for more than 10 years. Can't we just enjoy everything that comes our way? She has nothing to prove. :pawsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Before reading, please remember that anything I say is my own opinion of my own observations, so they may differ from yours, and try to take that in an adult manner pls, as none of this is personal.

Okay, but:

1 hour ago, not ALICE said:

- If she releases all her videos/singles now, the buzz will be over

The buzz is already over, it's BEEN over, and before people try to come at me like "TRICON!!!!!!1", most people have already forgotten the VMA's, so don't try pls.

Maybe she's actively being quiet for now to generate a bigger feeling of surprise/shock in 2021

This is a guess, though, and we know what happens when we start guessing stuff - we become clowns.

Can't we just enjoy everything that comes our way?

And nothing is coming our way, that's the problem :laughga:

If you think this is "Gaga's best", you don't know her at all, tbh. 

We don't want her to overexert herself, yes, but asking for more promo is not doing that, because currently, there is absolutely nothing. 

I don't get why people think it'll kill Gaga to, I don't know, share a non-haus labs-tudor-voce viva-related Instagram story or post once in a while. She used to be in touch with her fans. I'm not saying she should do that ALL the time, but girl, she gives us nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. (before SOME people come with "what about VMAS, what about the pandemic, what about her relief work" etc. etc. consider: one performance in a whole album cycle is not "giving something", it is the bare minimum. Relief work? Great, I love her for doing that, but it still is not an excuse for going completely silent except for paid promos. 911 was great, I'll give you that, EXCEPT for the fact that she simply released it and then forgot it existed...) That's what most people are mad about, and then y'all try to demonize us as if we aren't fans, too. 

And before anyone comes with "you don't know what's happening behind the scenes", that's exactly the point. We have no clue what's happening, because there is no connection between us and Gaga.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

yes and
Just now, Little99 said:

Here we go again :nooo:

This thread won't last long tho :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Sepsami

I mean they kinda have to since there is a tour planned (only 6 dates but the venues are HUGE), otherwise they won't fill up at all :awkney:

Karen Smith
22 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Okay, but:

The buzz is already over, it's BEEN over, and before people try to come at me like "TRICON!!!!!!1", most people have already forgotten the VMA's, so don't try pls.

This simply feels like delusion

And nothing is coming our way, that's the problem :laughga:

If you think this is "Gaga's best", you don't know her at all, tbh. 

We don't want her to overexert herself, yes, but asking for more promo is not doing that, because currently, there is absolutely nothing. 

I don't get why people think it'll kill Gaga to, I don't know, share a non-haus labs-tudor-voce viva-related Instagram story or post once in a while. She used to be in touch with her fans. I'm not saying she should do that ALL the time, but girl, she gives us nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. (before SOME people come with "what about VMAS, what about the pandemic, what about her relief work" etc. etc. consider: one performance in a whole album cycle is not "giving something", it is the bare minimum. Relief work? Great, I love her for doing that, but it still is not an excuse for going completely silent except for paid promos. 911 was great, I'll give you that, EXCEPT for the fact that she simply released it and then forgot it existed...) That's what most people are mad about, and then y'all try to demonize us as if we aren't fans, too. 

And before anyone comes with "you don't know what's happening behind the scenes", that's exactly the point. We have no clue what's happening, because there is no connection between us and Gaga.

Such a good point. As always :heart:

22 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

This thread won't last long tho :bear:

Yeah, I hope so. @not ALICE thinks that he's so right about it it's funny actually :billie:

7 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I mean they kinda have to since there is a tour planned (only 6 dates but the venues are HUGE), otherwise they won't fill up at all :awkney:

Yep. Entirely logical I think. There's a tour planned for 2021. You want to fill the venues. Why would you do the promo a year in advance ?

Sepsami
Just now, MOT said:

Yep. Entirely logical I think. There's a tour planned for 2021. You want to fill the venues. Why would you do the promo a year in advance ?

If the tour even goes on :messga: I'm honestly doubting it :mark:

Xoxo Adriana

she’ll 100% promote it more next year. it’s pretty obvious shes spacing out the promo since Chromatica Ball isn’t coming for another 7 or 8 months. if she did all the promo now she’d have literally nothing to promote the album with for a good chunk of the wait till tour and fans would be complaining further. 

as far as music videos i don’t think that will happen, at all. 911’s performance (despite being a promo single) would’ve probably put off Interscope from allowing another single from the album. if they were to allow another single my bet would be SC due to blackpink, but i even doubt this as well.

let’s just wait it out, and take anything w a grain of salt until gaga herself confirms it.

22 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

I'd love to go back to festivals and concerts etc, but I don't think that it will be safe again as soon as they put out the vacc.. And even if it would, I personally would not feel comfortable at all.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

No they won’t, without a re-release the era is pretty much over.  I know Bobby posted saying they had to cancel all of these grand plans but we all remember Stupid Love being released and there being next to 0 promo for it.  I think we’re lucky to have gotten what we received during a pandemic.

4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

If the tour even goes on :messga: I'm honestly doubting it :mark:

I agree. I see it as 60/40 that it won't happen. Hard to call. We'll see how the vaccine goes.

Archived