💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They will promote Chromatica in 2021

not ALICE

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Well Gaga is known for coming back with a BANG out of sudden so it wouldn't surprise me if they restart the era next year. I'm really hoping there will be an EP or standalone singles to promote the tour

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
r4therupbeat

you are not wrong that promoting heavily in 2021 is a better plan. I think why everyone is mad is because she is silent with us. It won't kill them to do a listening party for example like she promised or just interact with us for other stuff besides brand deals 

MessyTop

At this point who cares about promo. She can focus on her movies and herself. We got the album, enjoy it. It came and went and that’s about it. 
she ain’t going to spend time and money doing ****o for an old album. 

not ALICE
2 hours ago, Little99 said:

Such a good point. As always :heart:

Yeah, I hope so. @not ALICE thinks that he's so right about it it's funny actually :billie:

Thanks for finding me funny. I guess I am. I'm so positive on Gaga topics. But also hopeful. I'm a believer in her. Don't you think Gaga feels absolutely terrible? She worked for months, years on Chromatica and now the pandemic messed up her whole schedule, plans. I would feel infuriated, mad. If I were her, this situation would crush me. As she talked about the album, she promoted it as something that was live saving to her. And then the world got f*cked up. So, I'm not mad at her for not promoting. I'm mad at the pandemic for it. The situation is out of her hands. 

Also I'm fully behind the BLM movement, but that also happened right after her release. Remember? While she was promoting Rain On Me. She couldn't do Chromatica TV, something she planned during the pandemic. 2020 was devastating for everyone. ALSO for Gaga, she's a human being. 

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

you are not wrong that promoting heavily in 2021 is a better plan. I think why everyone is mad is because she is silent with us. It won't kill them to do a listening party for example like she promised or just interact with us for other stuff besides brand deals 

tenor.png

RAMROD

She better release Chromatica: The Re-Up: 2nd Serving with 5-6 extra tracks with it, cos we all know she got plenty from Chromatica sessions. Besides, imagine promoting one year old album with no new songs. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Karen Smith
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Inb4 a thread next year: she will definitely promote in 2022!!!!

I almost choked on my coffee :messga:

3 hours ago, Biological Stasis said:

Didn't the Teenage Dream era last a couple years? Why can't Chromatica?

Cause it didn't contain 5 potential number one songs, which ones actually really good and radio friendly, but most of all she hasn't got any interest to continue the promo. Buuut...

I know the Hauslabs is contractual, little managers know it well, anyways the question still remains then, where is her fire regarding music? 

Justin Drew Bieber

It’ll all be good if we just get standalone singles from the Chromatica universe, maybe 2 new songs in the next 5 months?

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

She better release Chromatica: The Re-Up: 2nd Serving with 5-6 extra tracks with it, cos we all know she got plenty from Chromatica sessions. Besides, imagine promoting one year old album with no new songs. :billie:

we don't even need new songs imo. we just need a cohesive well managed promo to be rolled out. and it's ridiculous that we find it so unrealistic when it should be expected like every other artist that big.

Archived