šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga turns down MCU role

Artur

Featured Posts

Wtf!!!!! I understand if Gaga doesnā€™t want to be in the MCU but also HELLLOOOO!!! Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, etc etc so many QUEENS have done comic movies, I wish she did

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine

Thank god tbh, now I donā€™t have to watch a boring uninspired popcorn movie with poor editing and excessive cgi.Ā :yennefer:

zakariah

still too early for her to do an mcu movie imo, she just started her acting career, I think she needs to really cement her status as an actress before going into comic book movies, right now most people still view her as a musician

Justin Drew Bieber

I actually love how Gaga isnā€™t accepting every role thatā€™s offered to her, sheā€™s carefully choosing ones that will let her explore her talents.

ShayCristoforo

She deserves a leading Avenger role tbh

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

YourCureness

If this true, then MCU will keep trying to offet her a role in the future until she agrees. Gaga can plag Emma FrostĀ 

Quartz

If she were to do a superhero movie, she should be the titular role. A secondary character is not good enough unless she's doing a movie with, like, Meryl Streep.

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

I doubt this because its too small a role for someone as big as GagaĀ and coming off an oscar nomination. This Grace person gets a lot wrong. if it is true though its an insult and I wouldn't have anything do with the MCU after this.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Jill said:

I'm sure this will give her more time for Haus Labs so it's a win either wayĀ :party:

Wrong, she refused because Disney not willing to give rights for her to do Hauslabs x MCU collection to go with it :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Chris Evans

I don't think it would've been a big enough role, who knows if they would've carried her through future films or never seen again after this MCU arch is done

ArtpopAct2

wasnā€™t the original rumor that sheā€™d play Emma frost? Thatā€™d be a much bigger roleĀ 

ToxicHot

Bittersweet because I feel strongly indifferent about Marvel films, but I just KNOW this would've been major for her and an absolute MOMENT.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived