💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson’s ex is seeking $5.2 million on child support per year

Kimmo

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Bish even for someone like Kelly this is expensive AF. She will have to start selling assets to get the cash for this. 

Her networth is supposibly less than $50 Million. She'd be broke in 10 years :triggered:

No I meant as in he doesn’t need child support because the kids are already being taken care of financially by Kelly 

like it’s not gonna be a  “you haven’t been paying me child support and I have to bring you to family court to receive the money” situation 

5 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Isn't this Reba McEntire's son too???? Like his family already comes from money... 

omg I hate men 

Reba was his step mom

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Isn't this Reba McEntire's son too???? Like his family already comes from money... 

omg I hate men 

Stepson. She divorced his dad :ally:

JusKeepBreathin

Child support? I don't follow. Will he have full custody?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Wow what a jerk. I wonder what Reba thinks about all of this.:grr:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Economy
9 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

No I meant as in he doesn’t need child support because the kids are already being taken care of financially by Kelly 

like it’s not gonna be a  “you haven’t been paying me child support and I have to bring you to family court to receive the money” situation 

Reba was his step mom

Oh cuz u said she can afford it and I'm like even she can't :duck:

Towelney

He needs $5.2 MILLION to support 2 children?!? :triggered:

Even when she is paying for all of their expenses?!? :triggered: 

I hope the judge throws his request in the trash :triggered:

He can be thrown in as well :triggered:

ThisGuyTony

I looked it up and in the US the average cost of raising a child from birth to 17 is about $233,000.

$5 million a year is absolutely ridiculous. :smh: 

DiamondHeart326
4 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg I hate men 

Actually he was her stepson but Reba divorced his father's ass so sumin must be wrong in the bloodline 😬🤦‍♂️

MadreMonster
5 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg I hate men 

Cause no woman has done anything like this :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster

As if a judge believes he needs $5 million to survive and take care of a child...people survive off of WAY less and you'd never even tell...

It all comes down to..."Me and the kid are used to a certain "lifestyle" so we need THIS amount of money minimum" 

From a lawyers perspective 101...you always shoot high but your real number is probably a lot lower. So if he gets the $5 mil great...if he gets 2.5...thats fine too cuz that's probably what he actually wanted 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pennywise
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Cause no woman has done anything like this :ladyhaha:

It doesn't matter if a woman did something like this, though. Men are disgusting (in many people's experience) nevertheless :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

FrederickSpears
7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

No parent needs that much money to support their child ffs 

and if kelly is the primary custodial parent, shouldn’t be be paying HER child support? Or am I missing something? 

And I’ve never even heard of spousal support :air: 

Because he is going to have the kids sometimes too he can request child support if she makes more money than he does. It's so stupid.

Archived