Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson’s ex is seeking $5.2 million on child support per year

Kimmo

Featured Posts

gettyimages-968710336-1-2000.jpg
Kelly Clarkson's ex-husband Brandon Blackstock is looking for a hefty amount of spousal and child support. The music manager, 43, is seeking $436,000 in monthly spousal and child support after an L.A. County judge granted Clarkson primary physical custody of their children River Rose, 6, and Remington Alexander, 4.

Brandon's been equally unreasonable in his requests for child and spousal support, as well as attorney fees," the source says. "Kelly's offered to pay for all the kids' expenses, but Brandon seems to think he is entitled to and needs $301K in spousal support and $135K in child support per month."

If Blackstock's request remains, he'd receive more than $5.2 million per year.

"Additionally, he's already asked for $2M for attorney fees when he's the one driving up the cost of the divorce with seven attorneys just representing him alone," 

https://people.com/music/kelly-clarkson-divorce-brandon-blackstock-seeking-436k-support-month/

i am disgusted love and hip hop atlanta GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Hottie Detector

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

How is that even justified! I wish my parents had that much money to spend on me every month or my first 18 years :neyde:

Luke78619

No parent needs that much money to support their child ffs 

and if kelly is the primary custodial parent, shouldn’t be be paying HER child support? Or am I missing something? 

And I’ve never even heard of spousal support :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

whoresup

This must be horrible for her especially after everything that happened with her father and how he seemed to only be interested after she got famous/rich

Rj Barker

I can understand the amount being asked for to be higher than the average as the children will of become acustom to a certain lifestyle, but this is just a clear cash grab from a pig of a man. Trying to live vicariously through his ex's success.

David Ward

Why does he need more spousal support than child support? There are two children, but he somehow needs more than them? Selfish fućk

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

$301K in spousal support

only 300K:derpga: Dr. Dre wife's requested for $2M in monthly spousal support

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Economy
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why is he asking for child support though? Kelly can afford it 

Bish even for someone like Kelly this is expensive AF. She will have to start selling assets to get the cash for this. 

Her networth is supposibly less than $50 Million. She'd be broke in 10 years :triggered:

lifeasgeorge

Isn't this Reba McEntire's son too???? Like his family already comes from money... 

omg I hate men 

live and let live

2 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

the way Piece by Piece aged like sour milk:bear:

“Sou-sour Milk....I'm sour Milk 
So spoiled, then I get a little greedy, yeah, he’s  sour milk” :bear:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d02d28aef2eb26812d

Hottie Detector

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

only 300K:derpga: Dr. Dre wife's requested for $2M in monthly spousal support

I was just going to say it reminded me of her ridiculous demands