Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Respect Little Mix is trending on Twitter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Do the girls even care though? Didn’t they stop US promotions after the salute era when they cancelled the US tour?

Pop Music
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I had no idea they released an album :air: 

it's honestly pretty good 

songs I would recommend from their album Confetti:  the iconic Sweet Melody, Confetti (the title track), Happiness, Not a Pop Song, Gloves Up, A Mess (Happy 4 U) and Breathe 

def a good pop album and they deserve a lot more respect especially in the U.S 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I had no idea they released an album :air: 

highest selling album of a British act in the first week in 2020 :billie:

Their album has been doing extremely well!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Kadikaado

Honestly, **** their fans! I hate little mix fans, they are disgusting! They made false twits of Kylie being racist, being homophobic, they made false claims that Kylie treated people bad, they even sent Kylie twits telling her to kill herself and that she should have cancer again.

So no, I don't respect Little Mix and their fanbase. How do they ask for respect when they went that low?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

shoful

They are crumbling under the power of Queen Minogue!!!

happy kylie minogue GIF

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Justin Drew Bieber

Today I learned that Little Mix and Fifth Harmony are different bands :air: I always though Camila was in Little Mix

Gimme More
32 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Honestly, **** their fans! I hate little mix fans, they are disgusting! They made false twits of Kylie being racist, being homophobic, they made false claims that Kylie treated people bad, they even sent Kylie twits telling her to kill herself and that she should have cancer again.

So no, I don't respect Little Mix and their fanbase. How do they ask for respect when they went that low?

A few idiots does not define a whole fan base. Also do not act like Kylie fans were not calling Jesy fat and saying she should die and that’s why she had not been seen.

little mix and Kylie are both sweet so let’s not judge them based on a select few.

31 minutes ago, shoful said:

happy kylie minogue GIF

their recent singles have done so much better :ladyhaha: so let’s not even bash them for no reason.

I guess the title is fitting - respect little mix 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Today I learned that Little Mix and Fifth Harmony are different bands :air: I always though Camila was in Little Mix

Imagine thinking little mix are anything like that mess of a group.

LM are actual best friends and have been together with no breaks for nearly 10 years, they are extremely different to 5H.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Kadikaado
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

A few idiots does not define a whole fan base. Also do not act like Kylie fans were not calling Jesy fat and saying she should die and that’s why she had not been seen.

little mix and Kylie are both sweet so let’s not judge them based on a select few.

They weren't a "few idiots" I reported over 20 people more than 100 twits.

BTW Little Mix picked a fight with Kylie, Kylie's album date released was announced over 3 months before, they could've picked any other date, but they picked a fight with Kylei thinking she's decadent now.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

They weren't a "few idiots" I reported over 20 people more than 100 twits.

BTW Little Mix picked a fight with Kylie, Kylie's album date released was announced over 3 months before, they could've picked any other date, but they picked a fight with Kylei thinking she's decadent now.

You need to get a grip, so what they released the same day :ladyhaha: 

you’re coming across as one of the idiotic Kylie fans! 

there are good and bad on both sides, I saw a lot of awful comments from Kylie fans wishing death on little mix.

I like Kylie and I’m respectful about her, it’s a shame you’re not the same :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Kadikaado
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

You need to get a grip, so what they released the same day :ladyhaha: 

you’re coming across as one of the idiotic Kylie fans! 

there are good and bad on both sides, I saw a lot of awful comments from Kylie fans wishing death on little mix.

I like Kylie and I’m respectful about her, it’s a shame you’re not the same :ladyhaha:

So what? Two pop acts releasing an album on the same = fight. It's just a cheap way to sell more copies.

Oh, yes I am so idiotic for not respecting this fanbase asking for "respect" when the first thing they did was attacking the singer, the fanbase, their label picked a fight with.

I never cared about Little Mix before, but thanks to the amount of hate their fanbase spilled on us, I have the right to not to like it. I don't have Stockholm syndrom.

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, shoful said:

happy kylie minogue GIF

1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Justice has been served to our humbled queen. We love justice ❤️

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived