Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Respect Little Mix is trending on Twitter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
58 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

BTW Little Mix picked a fight with Kylie, Kylie's album date released was announced over 3 months before, they could've picked any other date, but they picked a fight with Kylei thinking she's decadent now.

do you really think Little Mix chose this date? It was their label. Can you stop hating on them? They did nothing wrong 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

gagaxsebert
1 hour ago, shoful said:

They are crumbling under the power of Queen Minogue!!!

happy kylie minogue GIF

That’s why Kylies album is at 10 and Confetti is at 6, this week. How’s her singles doing btw? Disco is a great album but no need to drag LM, they are both doing great 

1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

They weren't a "few idiots" I reported over 20 people more than 100 twits.

BTW Little Mix picked a fight with Kylie, Kylie's album date released was announced over 3 months before, they could've picked any other date, but they picked a fight with Kylei thinking she's decadent now.

No you thinking that the girls tell their label when their album is being released I can’t :ladyhaha:

Used to be HighRoad

Kadikaado
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

do you really think Little Mix chose this date? It was their label. Can you stop hating on them? They did nothing wrong 

Honestly, I don't give a rat's s about them, I just think their fans are toxic as f* and hypocrites asking for respect when they were attacking Kylie in the beginning of the month.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado
2 hours ago, gagaxsebert said:

That’s why Kylies album is at 10 and Confetti is at 6, this week. How’s her singles doing btw? Disco is a great album but no need to drag LM, they are both doing great 

You'll know how female artists are treated by radios when they are 52 in a few years. Or maybe not because your band is falling apart right now, isn't it?

2 hours ago, gagaxsebert said:

No you thinking that the girls tell their label when their album is being released I can’t :ladyhaha:

Maybe that proves that your favorite band is just a disposable product and they have no autonomy over their product... I mean "art".

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived