Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Spears "Swimming In The Stars" appears to be coming soon

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Oh wow that cover is gorgeous :giveup: I can’t wait to hear the song, I’ve missed Britney 

shoful

I really hope this is her idea because I wanna listen to it

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

13 minutes ago, shoful said:

I really hope this is her idea because I wanna listen to it

Allegedly it is, she approves the re-release and all 

MadreMonster

I hope we get a new album from her soon that is her vision. I really like Glory but I want a new vision :enigma:

Reject False Icons
41 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Allegedly it is, she approves the re-release and all 

No it isn’t, she refuses to make more music as a protest against the conservatorship.
Even though these are from 2016, there’s no comment of Britney about the re-release

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

No it isn’t, she refuses to make more music as a protest against the conservatorship.
Even though these are from 2016, there’s no comment of Britney about the re-release

I’m sure it’ll be coming soon, many sources have said it was her idea - like it was her idea for the new cover of Glory! 

Plus she didn’t have to do any sort of work for this release.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Midnightrush891
3 hours ago, BritneyGagaStan said:

This is going to be a good week :lolly:

Glory 2020 reissue, SITS, and Matches are coming :lolly:

Not such a good week if the Glory reissue is against her will, and only benefits the people who oppress her. 

Gimme More
2 hours ago, Midnightrush891 said:

Not such a good week if the Glory reissue is against her will, and only benefits the people who oppress her. 

We’ve already gone through this HER chosen financial fiduciary is reviewing finances so there will be no shady business going on. Her corrupt business manager has quit and Jamie is on his way out soon hopefully.

I’m pretty sure Britney gave her blessing, many insiders are actually saying it was Britney’s idea - I’m sure she’ll say something about it very soon.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

they have so many gorgeous pics and they chose a screenshot of an ugly music video for glorys album cover :enigma:

You will learn respect!

Midnightrush891
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

We’ve already gone through this HER chosen financial fiduciary is reviewing finances so there will be no shady business going on. Her corrupt business manager has quit and Jamie is on his way out soon hopefully.

I’m pretty sure Britney gave her blessing, many insiders are actually saying it was Britney’s idea - I’m sure she’ll say something about it very soon.

Well until she speaks about it and publicly gives her blessing I won’t be assuming she’s okay with it. 

HookerOnAChurch

A WebRip of the song surfaced a few hours ago. It's brilliant. I'm loving it :lolly:

Archived