Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard Hot 100: #1 BTS' 'Life Goes On', #14 AIWFCIY #54 Prisoner

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

EoFzGSDXcAAcrQ6?format=jpg&name=small

BTS tracks this week:
#1: Life Goes On #3: Dynamite #13: Blue & Grey #22: Stay #69: Fly To My Room #70: Telepathy #72: Dis-ease

#11(-9)  Therefore I Am Billie Eilish [3 weeks]
#12 (new) Body Megan Thee Stallion
#14(+15) All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey [39 weeks]
#15 (-6) Dakiti Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez [4 weeks]
#18 (-3) Kings & Queens Ava Max [16 weeks]
#54(new) Prisoner, Miley Cyrus x Dua Lipa

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Justin Drew Bieber

BTS and Justin being the only artists with 2 songs inside the Top 10 :applause: A member told me a few days ago that Justin ruined his momentum after Yummy, despite getting 4 more Top 10’s since then. think james corden GIF

BUtterfield 8

I’m ready for Blackpink to the so same next year! 

I feel like this is the year of bts dominating the bb and then Blackpink will do it next year 

I dont mean this in the way people tend to mean this kinda stuff but.. wheres billie? I didnt see it out of the top ten next week coming

TWICE on hatius

edit: nvm, their airplay hasn’t been affected much.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Awakened M

Clearly, releases are on holiday. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

28 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

BTS and Justin being the only artists with 2 songs inside the Top 10 :applause: A member told me a few days ago that Justin ruined his momentum after Yummy, despite getting 4 more Top 10’s since then. think james corden GIF

How many of those top 10s were from his own album?

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

How many of those top 10s were from his own album?

Intentions - Changes

Stuck With U - Droplet

Holy - His next album

Monster - Shawns

Anyways, what does it matter if they’re from his album? :rip:

MANiCURE1295

The way no one cares about Justin Bieber or BTS but yet that same member keeps on babbling on about stuff no one and their mom cares about 

spit take GIF

StrawberryBlond

I'm still struggling to see what the public are seeing in this band. I listened to their new album, the first time listening to an album of theirs in full and it...pretty bad. And I listened to it with English subtitles in case you think I'm writing it off because I don't understand it. Maybe there's a gap in translation because a lot of the lyrics just didn't sound good to me and Life Goes On is one of the worst. This is just standard bland pop music to me, just in another language. I'll never truly get why some bands get big and others don't, even when they're better. Blackpink are so much better, yet they aren't breaking through. Girls just go crazy for boybands, don't they? Where's the loyalty for girl bands?

GreenDiamond
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm still struggling to see what the public are seeing in this band. I listened to their new album, the first time listening to an album of theirs in full and it...pretty bad. And I listened to it with English subtitles in case you think I'm writing it off because I don't understand it. Maybe there's a gap in translation because a lot of the lyrics just didn't sound good to me and Life Goes On is one of the worst. This is just standard bland pop music to me, just in another language. I'll never truly get why some bands get big and others don't, even when they're better. Blackpink are so much better, yet they aren't breaking through. Girls just go crazy for boybands, don't they? Where's the loyalty for girl bands?

just classic boyband syndrome + a lot of artificial success with their asia fans turning VPN and getting US streams + bots ofc

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, GreenDiamond said:

just classic boyband syndrome + a lot of artificial success with their asia fans turning VPN and getting US streams + bots ofc

I thought there were filters to make sure that doesn't happen, though? I remember that happened with an artist no one had heard of, their entire album was charting in the itunes top 10 but BB discounted it all and put stronger measures into place to ensure it never happened again? They must be able to tell the difference between genuine streams coming from within the US and outside interference surely?

Archived