Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say something nice about Babylon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't listened to it in months, I literally forgot about it, but the nice thing I have to say is that now that I remind its existence, I will give it a view on YouTube immediately :party:

Massive Monster

You joking right

It's a brilliant album closer

Its a full on Vogue fantasy and feels very party 

Sure I would have loved the haus labs version but I love that vogue call back regardless

Kind regards

Kadikaado

I looooooooooooooove it! In my top3 since the beginning, perfect closer to the album. I can see the cast of Pose voguing to it, I can see the cast of RPDR voguing to it in the new contestants ruveal.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Modern Ecstacy

Not only is it one of the best songs on Chromatica,

It's one of the best songs in her discography 

2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I looooooooooooooove it! In my top3 since the beginning, perfect closer to the album. I can see the cast of Pose voguing to it, I can see the cast of RPDR voguing to it in the new contestants ruveal.

Have you seen the music video made of it with the cast of Pose? Its amazinggggggggg.

I see the video as her living out a lavish party in each of the 'golden eras' of time, like the Babylonians, Slaying in like a Roman Empire type cloudy heaven-esque coliseum, vouging in a royal gown in a ball room from of Italian Renaissance with like masquerade masks - all going in time order until she finishes in Chromatica, and then at the end there’s a montage of each of these gagas flashing,  mouthing the final 'B''s in B B Babylon B B Babylon. If she did what was in my head I swear it would be PERFECT haha.

Kadikaado
31 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Have you seen the music video made of it with the cast of Pose? Its amazinggggggggg.

I see the video as her living out a lavish party in each of the 'golden eras' of time, like the Babylonians, Slaying in like a Roman Empire type cloudy heaven-esque coliseum, vouging in a royal gown in a ball room from of Italian Renaissance with like masquerade masks - all going in time order until she finishes in Chromatica, and then at the end there’s a montage of each of these gagas flashing,  mouthing the final 'B''s in B B Babylon B B Babylon. If she did what was in my head I swear it would be PERFECT haha.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I saw it, but I need a MUSIC VIDEO, not an AMV. I don't accept anything less than something like this video:

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

7 hours ago, Jed said:

It reminds me of vogue which is one of my favorite madonna songs

Seriously I think this is the first time I’ve seen this 

i hear it as well 

Best track she’s released since her cover of “I Want Your Love”, yes. 

Archived