💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Future Nostalgia gave birth to 5 singles

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
20 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Dua is the perfect example that even “big artists” (:oops:) can learn from newcomers

definstely my go to atm 

She’s not a newcomer anymore 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
4 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

She served an entire solid era, she did so many things in it whew:giveup: I bet the nostalgic fans will mythologize this era as one of the best when time passes by and less cohesive eras come after. 

I’m really glad that I got to see it in real time even though not following every step of it. Definitely we were missing a proper album rollout on the Pop field, just when I though that no more than 2 singles off a record would be released from now on, Dualipa came and executed it like the legends in the past 

also it’s so great to witness it at a proper age the growth of a Pop artist when there are not many young ones at the time present. Probably the investment of this era is cause it’s her 2nd album, it may never repeat again, like Gaga 

Artists also realize that working like this is really unsustainable and that going this hard in promo for money and fame and awards isn’t always worth it. Especially when you have toxic ungrateful fans. 

MaMaMarryTheNight

i can’t with y’all saying she’s doing too much :ladyhaha:

Dua doing everything in the FN era: ew I’m already annoyed 

Gaga did everything in the BTW era: I wish we had a 6th single and a MV for every song 🥺🥺

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

vyniildisk
32 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

i can’t with y’all saying she’s doing too much :ladyhaha:

Dua doing everything in the FN era: ew I’m already annoyed 

Gaga did everything in the BTW era: I wish we had a 6th single and a MV for every song 🥺🥺

DO we agree that Dua should focus on the problems the world, and society are facing right now? instead of just her album? does that make her selfish?

Wet Fire

She's great did an amazing job. But somehow with this new generation of pop girls, I feel like they are not versatile enough (They don't have to be. It's just an observation). While Gaga and Beyoncé are definitely all-rounders (since the beginning of their careers), Billie and Dua have reached the stars but aren't that versatile. I'm not sure if that's a very good direction for pop culture.

But yes, Billie and Dua hopefully will continue being great at what they do. :party:

Archived