💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Guardian: ROM best song of the year

Slovakialop

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Physical’s production in superior, Blinding Light’s lyrics AND production are superior*

take care 

Well to each to their own. Take care as well.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

The comments in this thread are the reason why I hated studying literature :bear:

anyways, congrats Gaga, another #1 in the basket :vegas: now for a surprise Grammy SOTY win :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Harry Kat
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I’m sorry I love Gaga with all my heart but ROM, WAP and Savage over Blinding Lights and Physical? This list is just not it. Sometimes you gotta be objective. 

And don’t try to drag me for being objective. I am happy to see Gaga on the list but ROM is not the best song of 2020 sonically or lyrically. 

Maybe it's not for you! But it is for them! It's simple! Not every person has the same opinion! :ohwell: 

It’s what ROM Deserves! Even my 3 & 4 year old nephews are still obsessed with it, tho that maybe partly due to my influence :sweat:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Chroma said:

Enough of "ROM is not a great song" as if "All night I'll Riot with you" are some groundbreaking lyrics, Atleast ROM has top notch singing and far better lyrics.

Physical is SUPERIOR. 

2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Great to see Gaga at #1 :vegas:

But guys, your analysis of the song... “technically it's a breakup song but truthfully it's about 2020” :fail::ladyhaha:

Not it giving me "Perfect Illusion is about social media" teas :enigma:

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

I’m sorry I love Gaga with all my heart but ROM, WAP and Savage over Blinding Lights and Physical? This list is just not it. Sometimes you gotta be objective. 

And don’t try to drag me for being objective. I am happy to see Gaga on the list but ROM is not the best song of 2020 sonically or lyrically. 

But...how are you being objective when you're a person and not omniscient? :laughga: It's okay to say that you personally disagree with the ranking, but it sounds to me like you don't really enjoy rap to which how could this be an "objective" opinion? Most folks that listen to rap and reviewed both Savage and WAP gave it some pretty stellar reviews. It's fine if you don't personally like them, but they both captured moments this year (that there is just an objective fact), started conversation (also not a deniable fact here), had clever lyricism, and memorable productions (measuring that by the degree of their virality so also a fairly objective metric; you know WAP the *second* you hear that sample line).

I won't slam you for having an opinion, that's not my business, but it can't really be an objective one and if we *do* look at some of the objective metrics like relevancy (which seems to be pretty important to this list), these 3 songs get pretty well justified by the list writer.

The grumbling of this forum... OMG :toofunny:

We should be happy for this achievement!! 

Congratulations to this smash hit!! Iconic song and video! :firega:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Okay well everyone doesn't have to agree that ROM is #1 song but we can at least all be happy that someone else thinks it is :vegas:

Archived