💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

KAI (from Exo) - Mmmh

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

CHROMATICON

He just made his solo debut and IT'S PERFECT :giveup: The song is a sultry bop, the sci-fi visuals, the choreo, the looks, the body, the makeup, everything IS SO GOOD. Please support him, he's so talented, kind and has such a beautiful heart. 

His debut album is coming in 6 hours. 

moonsago

It was so good, I loved everything about it. The song is obviously an rnb song ( sm’s signature style of music ) and even though its sultry it has this brightness to it, it feels fun in a way. ( sound wise, I haven’t checked the lyrics yet ). BUT THE FASHIONNNN what is that all black outfit with the opened shirt dear lawd who did this. Also fashion king tbh, always pushing the boundaries and blurring the lines between womenswear and menswear. I can’t wait to hear the full album, the snippets in the film sounded so good. 

TWICE on hatius

I liked it. Thinking SM just stick to RnB, call it a day and I would stan unconditionally. But lately they keep upsetting me and home girls with noise and non-melodic edm sounds. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

I don't know much about K-Pop, but my coworker is an NCT/SuperM (?) fan and I've seen him. Very beautiful, and talented!

3 points in and ready for more

robbiemalik

Music video is so creative I’m gagged, looking toward towards the album 

ToxicHot

Wow, I really like it! :) I don't listen to K-Pop much, but I've heard some really good music from EXO. Kai is so beautiful and an amazing dancer!! :flutter:

I'm really really loving the R&B vibe, although at its core it's still a pop record - which I love! 

Can anyone recommend more R&B-sounding K-Pop songs? Aside from BTS, I haven't encountered many.......except for Automatic by Red Velvet (which is the ONLY song I like from them).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

CHROMATICON
30 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Wow, I really like it! :) I don't listen to K-Pop much, but I've heard some really good music from EXO. Kai is so beautiful and an amazing dancer!! :flutter:

I'm really really loving the R&B vibe, although at its core it's still a pop record - which I love! 

Can anyone recommend more R&B-sounding K-Pop songs? Aside from BTS, I haven't encountered many.......except for Automatic by Red Velvet (which is the ONLY song I like from them).

Check KAI film. It’s a short film with snippets and full choreo, looks, etc for all his songs on his debut mini album, which is R&B and synth pop driven. 

Baekhyun from EXO does mainly R&B inspired tracks. 

ToxicHot
2 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

Check KAI film. It’s a short film with snippets and full choreo, looks, etc for all his songs on his debut mini album, which is R&B and synth pop driven. 

Baekhyun from EXO does mainly R&B inspired tracks. 

THANK YOU!!!! :heart:

Wow, I actually really liked those snippets from the KAI film, those songs sound so good! So many songs that I will definitely be streaming. :D And the visuals were awesome, it was so aesthetically diverse and I love that!!

And the Baekhyun songs were good too, Candy is a BOP!!! :firega: Definitely gonna look more into Baekhyun too.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived