💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bad Romance video reaches 1.3 B views!

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

11 (eleven!) amazing years later and this timeless bop and genius video has reached 1.3 f**king billion views

Just to cement it's legendary status even more. It is wrongfully her first YouTube video to reach this milestone, but don't worry, Shallow is getting there fast! :ally:
By reaching this, Bad Romance is at #128 of the most watched music videos ever:firega:
Paws up for more records broken in the future :pawsup:

tumblr_odazwct3AI1ujgbu9o1_500.gif

Source: https://kworb.net/

BloodyJudas

And the Shallow music  video will be the next song to reach one billion views! We love a successful queen! Talent, money and the bling !

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, Juan2111 said:

WE LOVE TO SEE IT:enigma:

Haters are blind now! They can’t stand it! She somehow always stays winning! 

Just now, BloodyJudas said:

Haters are blind now! They can’t stand it! She somehow always stays winning! 

YES!. jealousyyyy

i remeber when Chromatica dropeed, and in a MADONNA  forum, people were like "Ugh I can't stand her, guys.. she always keeps winning" LMAO

:huntyga::enigma:

6 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Bad Romance is at #128 of the most watched music videos ever!

does anybody remember when it was #1 :fatcat:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Economy

Even with Shallow catching up Bad Romance will still remain her most viewed video until at least 2022 :giveup:

Not gonna lie, a part of me will find it sad when Shallow surpasses it and Bad Romance is no longer her top video after so many years

Shallow is an iconic hit that will be known for many years to come but the music video is still just a collection of scenes. It almost feels like a sin that a music video like that will surpass something as iconic as Bad Romance as her most viewed video :shrug:

Economy
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yes. I also remember when the Charlie Bit me video had the channel ppl put in the description for Gaga fans to stop bullying them that Bad Romance surpassed it because they didn't care that it was the most viewed video

Our fan base being embarrassing as usual :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Even with Shallow catching up Bad Romance will still remain her most viewed video until at least 2022 :giveup:

Not gonna lie, a part of me will find it sad when Shallow surpasses it and Bad Romance is no longer her top video after so many years

Shallow is an iconic hit that will be known for many years to come but the music video is still just a collection of scenes. It almost feels like a sin that a music video like that will surpass something as iconic as Bad Romance as her most viewed video :shrug:

Shallow is the lead single of a soundtrack tho. If it had any other type of video, I think it wouldn't be as succesful since people wouldn't relate it to the movie and its story. The images reinforce it.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Economy
6 minutes ago, Jill said:

Shallow is the lead single of a soundtrack tho. If it had any other type of video, I think it wouldn't be as succesful since people wouldn't relate it to the movie and its story. The images reinforce it.

No I get that. I'm saying I wouldn't consider a video like that as iconic tho. It's the movie that's iconic and the song. The music video in this case is just a bridge merging the two so people can hear the song while experiencing images of the story is relates to at the same time

It's fine for what it is but it's not the music video itself that I consider iconic about shallow but rather the cultural moment. In terms of the music video, I still feel Bad Romance is more deserving as an iconic video

BloodyJudas
37 minutes ago, Juan2111 said:

YES!. jealousyyyy

i remeber when Chromatica dropeed, and in a MADONNA  forum, people were like "Ugh I can't stand her, guys.. she always keeps winning" LMAO

:huntyga::enigma:

Tell those Madonna forums that, I quote: “Jealousy  is a disease, die slow.” 😂😂

Gaga is here to stay and grow in strength in power and they must be seething 😤 

Marilyn MonHoe
43 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yaaasss I remember that! Until Baby by Justin Bieber took the top spot :fthis:

Archived