Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS Earns Fifth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With ‘Be’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

BTS lands its fifth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with "Be" 242,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. Be is the second chart-topper of 2020 for the pop group, following Map of the Soul: 7, which debuted at No. 1 on the chart dated March 7. Of Be’s 242,000 units earned in the tracking week ending Nov. 26, album sales comprise 177,000, TEA units comprise 35,000 and SEA units comprise 30,000 (equating to 48.56 million on-demand streams of the album’s songs).

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, Megan Thee Stallion’s Good News starts with 100,500 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, 82,500 comprise SEA units (equaling 115.85 million on-demand streams of the set’s songs), 16,000 comprise album sales and a little over 2,000 comprise TEA units. 

No. 3 Ariana Grande’s Positions  61,000 equivalent album units
No.4 Pop Smoke’s Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon 52,000 equivalent album units
No. 5  Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s Pluto x Baby Pluto 46,000 equivalent album units
No.6 Taylor Swift’s Folklore 44,000 equivalent album units (after the set’s vinyl edition was released to Target stores and Disney+ special Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions premiered on Nov. 25 and a new digital deluxe edition of the album was released)
No. 7 Luke Combs’ What You See Is What You Get 41,000 equivalent album units
No. 8 Chris Stapleton’s Starting Over 37,000 equivalent album units 
No. 9  Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die 36,000 equivalent album units 
No. 10 Carrie Underwood’s My Gift 35,000 equivalent album units 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9490955/bts-be-billboard-200-albums-chart-number-one/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

edengowon
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Wait, what about that Bad Bunny thread? 

next week

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Teletubby
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Wait, what about that Bad Bunny thread? 

Bad Bunny released album 2 day ago, he and Miley will be on next week chart.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

6 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Bad Bunny released album 2 day ago, he will be on next week chart.

fixedT:trollga:

:bradley: PH deserved better

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived