Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga attend/perform at the Grammys?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I think a lot of us thought the Grammys were the one event we could count on Gaga attending this era. Other than this year, she's attended every year since 2015 without fail, and some nominations for Chromatica seemed like a given.

But now that the nominations are out, Gaga didn't even acknowledge it. And it feels like backlash against the Grammys is getting higher and higher every year, to the point where they are generally seen as no longer credible or valuable.

She didn't attend this year, breaking her 5 year streak, and this year she has attended nothing except the VMAs. She has sang (publicly) a total of 3 times this year, and the last 'performance' she did was a recording from 2017:awkney:

How confident are you that she will attend the 2021 Grammys? And if she does, will she perform?

Serial Chiller

No. I hope not. I mean in a year where all spears are pointed at the Grammys I’m actually glad Gaga isn’t in the way. :billie:

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Nope

Do you know this or are you just assuming? Please kill my expectations before they get too high:selena:

LaMaisonGaga
7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Do you know this or are you just assuming? Please kill my expectations before they get too high:selena:

She ignored the Grammys + her wins earlier this year and ignored her new nominations too. It's pretty clear she'll ignore them again.

lamaisongaga.com

Kadikaado

It's sad in some part, but I am glad she is not siding with them, this would stain her image. I think the artists should make an alternative show in the same and time, even if is an online event.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

I would be surprised to see her there, I would be even more surprised to see her perform. I don't even know what she would perform from Chromatica, knowing the Grammys it would probably have to be something like Stupid Love (acoustic) or 1000 Doves (Piano)

I think there will probably be performances by:

MTS

Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber

Doja Cat & Nicki Minaj

Beyonce :stalkga:

Little Big Town

Coldplay

Billie Eilish:triggered:

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift

Don't Call Me Gaga

Justin Drew Bieber
10 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I would be surprised to see her there, I would be even more surprised to see her perform. I don't even know what she would perform from Chromatica, knowing the Grammys it would probably have to be something like Stupid Love (acoustic) or 1000 Doves (Piano)

I think there will probably be performances by:

MTS

Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber

Doja Cat & Nicki Minaj

Beyonce :stalkga:

Little Big Town

Coldplay

Billie Eilish:triggered:

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift

Justin will most likely perform Monster with Shawn

Just now, Suspiria said:

So... we really aren't getting any more looks or performances this era?:selena:

The good news is: you can still see her 911 outfits in different colors if you buy an LG TV :party:

(I'm joking don't kill me please) 

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

The good news is: you can still see her 911 outfits in different colors if you buy an LG TV :party:

(I'm joking don't kill me please) 

Yassss! Thanks to 911 I bought a brand new $700 tv just to see the 30 second alternative ending in HD and different colors on 911! :party:

Batwings

Considering that the Grammys are already a trainwreck, I hope she stays as far away as possible. 

Archived